Robsim
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

What happened to Blue Tea???

[Post New]by Robsim on Dec 12, 14 6:07 PM
When I played the CE demo of this game, I saw where Eipix developed this Dark Parable. Eipix is my top fave for games and I loooove their intro/lead-ins after downloading their games - it's like the start of a gooood movie. They did just fine with this Dark Parable installment, but what happened to our Blue Tea buds? What. . .they don't like us 'no mo'???

Sportspaz1449
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by Sportspaz1449 on Dec 12, 14 6:36 PM
Robsim wrote:When I played the CE demo of this game, I saw where Eipix developed this Dark Parable. Eipix is my top fave for games and I loooove their intro/lead-ins after downloading their games - it's like the start of a gooood movie. They did just fine with this Dark Parable installment, but what happened to our Blue Tea buds? What. . .they don't like us 'no mo'???

Hi Robsim!
This is a Blue Tea game! It says at the beginning of this SE game, that they are the main developer, and it is,as always wonderfully done. I love their games as well!
So happy that Blue Tea still loves us!

Happy Gaming!

Robsim
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Re:What happened to Blue Tea???

[Post New]by Robsim on Dec 13, 14 8:34 AM
Oh wow. . .my error. Then, it was another game 'series' demo I played that I believed to be done by Blue Tea, but was made by another developer; as I specifically remember that when I clicked on the 'play' button, I was thinking (with a frown), "This is Blue Tea's game series. Why didn't they produce this one?!?".

Thanks, Sportpaz, for setting me straight on this (hmmm. . .now I want to know which game 'series' it was that wasn't done by the original developer???).

Robsim
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Robsim on Dec 13, 14 8:47 AM
Hi Robsim!
This is a Blue Tea game! It says at the beginning of this SE game, that they are the main developer, and it is,as always wonderfully done. I love their games as well!

Happy Gaming!

Edit/update from my post: I downloaded this (SE) version of the game and apparently Blue Tea and Eipix have collaborated on the making/developing of this Dark Parable. The intro starts with Blue Tea, then proceeds with Eipix's lead in (as they do on their own games), followed by the 'Eipix presents. . . .'

I didn't think I was losing it. . .or losing it that badly (lol)!!

Sportspaz1449
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by Sportspaz1449 on Dec 13, 14 6:03 PM
Robsim wrote:Hi Robsim!

Happy Gaming!

Edit/update from my post: I downloaded this (SE) version of the game and apparently Blue Tea and Eipix have collaborated on the making/developing of this Dark Parable. The intro starts with Blue Tea, then proceeds with Eipix's lead in (as they do on their own games), followed by the 'Eipix presents. . . .'

I didn't think I was losing it. . .or losing it that badly (lol)!!

Edit on mine too~
You are so right Robsim! My bad.... I apparently skipped through that they collaborated. I apologize to you for that. And to Eipix as well.
I thought it was just Blue Tea until the end credits.
I will make sure before I post again, You are not losing it! I am...lol. I learned to stop skipping through to get to the game, and appreciate whom exactly whom is providing us these great games! Guess I'm getting too impatient in my old age! Haa haaaa! Thanks.
The collaboration is a good one! Makes for a good game too....

Edited on 12/13/2014 at 6:15:27 PM PST

kaboobie
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by kaboobie on Dec 15, 14 7:08 AM
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Blue Tea is only developing mobile games going forward. Eipix has taken over development of the Dark Parables series. There was discussion of this in the CE forum and a moderator posted this:

bfgLianorm wrote:Hey Everyone,

I was just swimming by and thought I'd help to clear up some of the confusion on what's happening with the new Dark Parables game, Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide Collector's Edition.

After Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition was released, Blue Tea Games decided that the were going to shift their focus. Not wanting to see a popular game series end so suddenly, Eipix Entertainment decided to step in and continue on with the series.

While the games will have the splash screen for Blue Tea Games, Eipix Entertainment and Big Fish Games, the game is now being solely developed and produced by Eipix. We hope that you enjoy the latest installment in the Dark Parable series, and any stylistic differences with the game has been agreed upon between the two developers.

This is one of my favorite game series to play, and like many of you, sad to see that it's no longer being created by Blue Tea Games. But, I'm happy to know that it's still going to continue and look forward to how Eipix Entertainment will continue it.

I hope this helps to clear up some of the confusion.

bfgLianorm

harfangs
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by harfangs on Dec 27, 14 2:09 AM
HI every bodyhope you have a great hollydays time
big hello from south east of France(French Riviera)
Sorry to tell it but There is a lot of problems with littlre mermaid as an Eipix game I run on Mac Yosemite and I have been on technical issues on the forum I am not alone to have problems screen freezes in a room ,imposible to get out it's awfull
so hope for anupdate soon

Go to: