Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Tifaya on Nov 4, 15 10:31 AM
123bgirl wrote:This might have been discussed, but I haven't seen where the green crocodile comes from. Is this from an Achievement? Thanks for all the great information. I'm going to try to get my pets to appreciate their food and with all the great tips, I'm hoping it is successful.

Hi 123bgirl!

Yes it's from an achievement. You have to feed 20 pets within 24 hours to get The Crocodile.
Check your achievements list to find it.

Good Luck!

Tifaya

tournament schedule

[Post New]by alisonmeier on Nov 4, 15 11:13 AM
It looks like tournaments are back. They seem to be at different times. Is there a set schedule, like before? Or does it just happen at ant time?

Hidden65
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Hidden65 on Nov 4, 15 12:38 PM
Tifaya wrote:
Hidden65 wrote:Thanks for the info regarding the Turkey.

Which pet food does he require?

Which pet food does the bat and cat require?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Hidden!

Do you have those pets already? Because when you click on them in your inventory you can see exactly what they eat.

If not:

Turkey : Unique Food
Bat : Simple Food
Cat : Special Food

To find out more about the other, regular, pets you can go to:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/274420.page

Hope this helps!

Tifaya

Thanks, Tifaya..you've answered all my questions.

Don't have these pets yet (maybe soon). Want to be able to feed them all!

gold chests

[Post New]by alisonmeier on Nov 4, 15 12:53 PM
The pony loves bringing back gold chests. Wants to search every 30 minutes. Goes through unique food fast. Find pony in achievements.

Pat3842
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Pat3842 on Nov 4, 15 2:47 PM
At level 66 the keeper of the castle is my only open quest, but seems to need to wait for an upgrade?
When will that be?
I'm stuck.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 4, 15 3:27 PM
Pat...........Welcome to the Forum! Level 66 is as far as we can go right now.......never know when an update comes..........its always a surprise.

[Post New]by adiladee78 on Nov 4, 15 11:07 PM

Edited on 11/05/2015 at 7:29:17 AM PST

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Nov 4, 15 11:58 PM
New Thread!

Hello Everybody!

I Don't know if anybody is interested, but I've made a thread about where I got GOLDEN CHESTS.

You can find it here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/595844.page#6274715

Hope you'll find it useful!

Tifaya

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Nov 5, 15 3:28 PM
Kingo62 wrote:Hi Della295587. I have trouble getting the Black Candy lately. It used to be the Toffee Apples and before that it was the Gingerbread Scarecrows . It seems to change for me.
All I did was tap on the "go to" button on the quest and search the HOS the game took me to. I didn't always get what I was trying for, but I got it more often than just doing the rounds of the HOS scenes.
Have you put the Gummy Eyeballs on your wish list yet? There are always kind and generous friends who are willing to help out.

Good luck and Happy Halloween

Yes, I know how to do this. Your best bet is to put these items on your "wish list" as I have. Maybe its just a misunderstanding, but I keep trying to change up my "wishes" so my "friends" still know I'm online, lol. Wishes!

c264mag
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by c264mag on Nov 5, 15 4:50 PM
I have a ? what is the perfect score in a HOS and how do you get it

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 5, 15 6:12 PM
C264mag............there is a "perfect" score.......but its a glitch........you get all 22 items in zero seconds, that's 296,900...........the highest score I have seen is 296,700........don't know if that can be beat.

dlsed
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by dlsed on Nov 5, 15 7:03 PM

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Sep 21, 15 4:52 PM
New rooms will probably be with new updates.

SBaker stated his thoughts on additional rooms during updates. The seasonal update didn't contain any additional room activity that i'm aware of. Wanted to sure i'm not missing anything for additional rooms. As always, thanks; and happy hunting/happy fall to all!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 5, 15 7:53 PM
Hello Dised........so far no additional rooms or additions to the rooms........maybe a later update.

PS.........(I am a her)

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Nov 6, 15 1:06 PM
AmiLou: I have 2 "Amilou" names on my friends list. One ID is 512129 level 11 and the other is 368154 level 35.

I am trying to find out if this is the same person so I can delete one of them, as I have over 125 friends and need to eliminate the inactive ones. Any help is appreciated.

If anyone knows how to check this out, please let me know. This latest "amilou, level 11, ID 512129" is the latest to show up on my invites list.

Edited on 11/06/2015 at 4:46:00 PM PST

marytee56
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by marytee56 on Nov 7, 15 12:56 AM
Hi. I am on level 66 of midnight castle ( using a kindle fire) and I am stuck on the quest asking me to go to the keeper of the castle, when I do it says it will continue after an update and that there are no quests, I can't move on any further now?
Does anyone know when I will be able to play on with this game as it's getting a bit boring just going from scene to scene with no quests to do....... Mary

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Nov 7, 15 1:49 AM
marytee56 wrote:Hi. I am on level 66 of midnight castle ( using a kindle fire) and I am stuck on the quest asking me to go to the keeper of the castle, when I do it says it will continue after an update and that there are no quests, I can't move on any further now?
Does anyone know when I will be able to play on with this game as it's getting a bit boring just going from scene to scene with no quests to do....... Mary

Hi Mary!

I'm sorry to be the messenger of bad news, but you can't move on right now, just like all the other level 66 players. You have to wait till the next update and nobody knows when that will be...
I'm afraid you have to have patience....

Good Luck!

Tifaya

marytee56
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by marytee56 on Nov 7, 15 2:49 AM
Thanks Tifaya for your reply.
Hopefully it will be soon?
Still got the Halloween stuff and pumpkins on so hopefully they will update it to thanksgiving or Christmas collectables soon xx

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Nov 7, 15 4:01 AM
marytee56 wrote:Thanks Tifaya for your reply.
Hopefully it will be soon?
Still got the Halloween stuff and pumpkins on so hopefully they will update it to thanksgiving or Christmas collectables soon xx

Hi Mary!

You're welcome! Always glad to help.

Don't count on it, that it will be soon. It's been a long time already. Perhaps when the Fall Theme has ended, something will happen, but I really don't know. Luckily I'm level 51, so I don't have to worry yet.

Tifaya

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Nov 7, 15 6:01 AM
I read the forum every day, you are all so helpful, so I wondered what the "odd egg" is for, there is no listing to craft it..I rarely post obviously, but everyone have a great day and happy gaming

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 7, 15 6:12 AM
luv2playhog wrote:I read the forum every day, you are all so helpful, so I wondered what the "odd egg" is for, there is no listing to craft it..I rarely post obviously, but everyone have a great day and happy gaming

There is no use for the odd egg yet. Nice to hear from you and have a great day too!

Go to: