bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Affair Bureau forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 21, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Affair Bureau forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Affair Bureau players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Affair Bureau forum

[Post New]by spoiled_07 on Apr 22, 09 5:10 AM
this game was a big waste of my money. it lasts only maybe 1/2 hour and is just too simple.

luvs4cats
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by luvs4cats on Apr 22, 09 7:31 AM
Amen!!! BigFish should be ashamed of itself for offering such a poor product, especially when the story & graphics are set up so that you use most of the trial time before you realize it's a waste of time.

I think the designers "rushed to publish" with the idea of a sequel to follow.

Edited on 04/22/2009 at 8:05:24 AM PST

bezzer
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by bezzer on Apr 22, 09 8:21 AM
It wouldn't even load on my computer. Glad it didn't now if it's rubbish.

BobbiAVEC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by BobbiAVEC on Apr 22, 09 6:11 PM
Back to the drawing board with this one folks. It is the first game from Big Fish that froze my computer.

jkjmd03
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by jkjmd03 on Apr 22, 09 9:12 PM
yeah, i think someone was in a big hurry...this one really sucked the life out of me and my computer...thanks big fish...good job....

[Post New]by Riverwoods on Apr 23, 09 6:09 PM
This is the worst game that I have ever downloaded and played. Do not Buy this game, Runs bad and is slow. Not worth your time. Had nothing but trouble downloading and then had to wait forever to move through the windows to the game. Just a warning for all who are thinking of buying DO NOT.

Dawspaws
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Dawspaws on Apr 25, 09 1:20 PM
I disagree with those who think this game is sooooo bad. Yes, it was short and simple. But I thought it was very relaxing and really not as awful as some may think. However, I do agree, for those who want a "big bang for their buck" this might not be the game for you. Please give BFG and the producers of this game a break.

Legendia
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Legendia on Apr 25, 09 1:29 PM
My trial won't even load to start .
I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it still won't work. I have never had this problem with any game I've gotten from you.

[Post New]by early_morning_ja on Apr 28, 09 7:07 AM
definate thumbs down - waste of money - too dark and tiny to find objects

[Post New]by princess31320 on Nov 13, 09 4:33 PM
from getgo was barely able to see scene,as others said, what happened to Big Fish & their quality department. could have been a good game. onto the next game. cheers to all. princess31320

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Dec 3, 09 9:09 PM
QUESTION: I played the game until the "end"..which I did not know was the end..THEN..the game came up with having me play the game "in a mirror image". Everything was opposite of the first time....I did not understand...but played for a while.

DID anyone have this happen to them??????

A confused player

OnWI

onemim
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by onemim on Dec 31, 09 10:24 AM
WELCOME? I couldn't sign in to introduce myself. I do agree it is a waste of my time and money. What gives? The best game I believe are the Murder She Wrote series. Anymore of these? Easy to load, play and interesting to solve. The minni solves are also fun and interesting. More, More please.

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Apr 11, 10 6:07 AM
It's today's daily deal, and I totally enjoyed the demo so I plan to get it. Ran just fine and was pleasant to play as long as I adjusted up my monitor contrast and brightness, which I always do with hidden object games.

Even if it turns out to be short, I figure I can't miss at daily deal price.

Update: No regrets. Played thru to the end just now. 15 scenes that you can select to play individually, with different lists of hidden objects each time and in mirror image. Not so happy with ending of story, but no biggie.

Sorry so many folks seem to have had trouble with this game, but I didn't have a bit of it. No timer, and hints were quite adequate for me.

Edited on 04/12/2010 at 1:17:15 AM PST

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Apr 11, 10 7:56 AM
Good morning, and thank you fishies. You just saved me $2.99.

[Post New]by jla42audit on Apr 11, 10 10:33 AM
This is the worst game I have purchased from BFG. It is froze on a sceen and will not go forward no matter what I do. What has happened to the co. BFG; is it under new management? I have even had credits taken away when I have not used them.

dregester
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by dregester on Apr 11, 10 10:54 AM
Thank heaven for the forums. I played this one as a demo a long time ago and couldn't remember why I didn't like it. You've saved me $2.99.

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Apr 11, 10 12:14 PM
It looked familiar, but I couldn't remember it so dl it and OMGoodness, what a mess, jerky, slow and what the heck ??? I looked for a vent forever and so just started clicking around and it was a toilet plunger!! Maybe it is called a vent somewhere else but holey cow! Anyway, dark, you have to adjust your screen to see teeney tiny objects that may not even be what they are normally called. Too much bad stuff to say about this game. I wouldn't play it for free. Also what's up with the way it downloaded. It's a very short game but took an act of congress to get it loaded. Going off to get this junk off my computer. Wasted hour, but I've wasted an hour before. Just don't waste your $2.99 in my opinion.

janinpa
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by janinpa on Apr 11, 10 6:38 PM
Thanks for the warnings! I didn't even bother to play the demo. I mostly rely on the reviews and have started to give mine.

Jan

[Post New]by thatbonnielass on Apr 12, 10 3:40 PM
I'm assuming the creators of this game don't use English as a first language? I got bumpf as one of my hints and it was a roll of toilet paper... mop was a broom, peg was a clothes hanger... I always find it frustrating when my search skills are foiled by bad translation... and does anyone understand the ending? did the city blow up or was it his birthday? If so, weird... sorry, not my fave, but worth three bucks just for the thrill of the hunt...

Go to: