Trouble loading?

[Post New]by beckytx on Apr 22, 09 3:40 AM
I click the icon to play, & then the game manager closes out the game before it's been played.

worthy
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Trouble loading?

[Post New]by worthy on Apr 22, 09 3:54 AM
same here opening screen and no response no chance to try

[Post New]by bluerosebat on Apr 22, 09 6:07 AM
exact same problem with both these games, downloaded fine but won't open. Help please?

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on Apr 22, 09 6:24 AM
I had the same problem. There was a thing it wanted me to download to play. It popped up while it was installing. I downloaded it and it played fine.

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on Apr 22, 09 7:08 AM
88blyth wrote:thats proberly what the problem is then, something tried to download on mine too, but as it has never done that before so i stopped it,.i will try to download it again x x x

I did the same thing at first. I didn't know what it was so I canceled it like 3 times. I decided to find out what it was and my McAfee didn't stop me. My game was fine and played fine.

tribrach
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by tribrach on Apr 22, 09 7:10 AM
I've had exactly the same problem, BUT, that was after playing quite happily for quite a while! I left the game & when I came back it refused to load & I had to shut down to escape.So......I uninstalled & reinstalled.... & when it came to installing the necessary support I got an error message & now I'm back to square one.
What is it that I need to install with this game? HELP pleeeeeze.

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on Apr 22, 09 7:18 AM
tribrach wrote:I've had exactly the same problem, BUT, that was after playing quite happily for quite a while! I left the game & when I came back it refused to load & I had to shut down to escape.So......I uninstalled & reinstalled.... & when it came to installing the necessary support I got an error message & now I'm back to square one.

MS Visual C++ 2008 (it's from Microsoft so no worries)

tribrach
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by tribrach on Apr 22, 09 9:45 AM
Thanks a lot Momhart,
Downloaded the necessary & now the game "plays" although it sometimes takes its time (not your problem I know....but I do like a good moan especially when I've bought a game which after all the effort, is so short!)
Really,Big Fish...what a waste of money!

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on Apr 22, 09 1:15 PM
eddieboy1 wrote:I deleted the Microsoft file also, so now I cannot install the game. Can anyone tell me the name of the file so I can download it from Microsoft myself.

Thanks

MS Visual C++ 2008

[Post New]by taylormaid on Apr 23, 09 4:23 PM
bluerosebat wrote:exact same problem with both these games, downloaded fine but won't open. Help please?

I have same trouble, have tried to download this game 3 times . Please.Please help
Taylormaid

pysanky13
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by pysanky13 on Apr 24, 09 7:54 AM
thanks, this was my problem also. never ran in to this before.

[Post New]by cmauld on Apr 24, 09 8:34 PM
Hi, I'm having the same trouble. I've downloaded the thing that pops up and when it gets 95 % installed, I get the stupid microsoft message of "send/don'tsend". It shows it's installed, but it won't open. I've tried clearing out the history on my internet and re-installing. 4 times.....nothing. I really would like to try to play it. What else can I do?

[Post New]by tambone1122 on Apr 29, 09 4:17 PM
i had trouble getting the free hour then i bought the game and it still will not load i click play game and it does nothing anybody got any ideas?

[Post New]by tambone1122 on Apr 29, 09 4:19 PM
Momhart wrote:
tribrach wrote:I've had exactly the same problem, BUT, that was after playing quite happily for quite a while! I left the game & when I came back it refused to load & I had to shut down to escape.So......I uninstalled & reinstalled.... & when it came to installing the necessary support I got an error message & now I'm back to square one.

how do u fix it i dont understand sorry very tech stupid

Deeisme
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Deeisme on May 9, 09 11:49 AM
I have had trouble opening this game, just to play the 60 min. version. I have read what everyone has said about ''Affair Bureau'', and if this game cannot run like most of BF games, and I need to install ''something extra'', then, it is, FOR SURE, I will never play this game or buy it! Thanks, also, for the warning, everyone, about the game being real short, as well! ''Happy gaming'', everyone, on BF's other ''fun'' games!

[Post New]by tambone1122 on May 14, 09 10:02 PM
Momhart wrote:

i had problems with this game it does nothing when i click on play now i saw u helped someone else can u help me but i am tech stupid so if u can give me step by step help .thank u i bought the game just wanna play lol

Trouble loading?

[Post New]by leo7d7 on May 22, 09 9:39 PM
its sad cuz it looks so fun. i have the key and cant get in!!

[Post New]by stellaamore1 on Jun 18, 09 10:36 AM
same trouble, here!!! So BF doesn't do anything????

[Post New]by Junkseller on Apr 14, 10 5:20 AM
I purchased this game and have been trying to download it. Everytime it gets to the point where the installation starts - it starts downloading again. I've gone the FAQ but didn't find this error listed. I've followed the reinstallation instruction and it is still doing it. I'm on SLOW dial up - so it takes hours and hours for just one of these games to download. I didn't have any trouble at all with the first game that I purchased from BigFish. Can anyone help me please? I tried to email BigFish - what a joke - It doesn't send out an email.

hide3brain
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by hide3brain on Apr 14, 10 9:06 PM
Game loads but won't play.
I've removed and reloaded it 3 times.
Bought it because it was the special and I like this kind of game.
I wish I'd saved the money for Trax fair!!!

Go to: