cocky2
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

can't play

[Post New]by cocky2 on Apr 22, 09 5:32 AM
game loaded o.k. but when I went to play all I got was a black screen and a cursor.

fremaw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:can't play

[Post New]by fremaw on Apr 22, 09 5:38 AM
I downloaded thisgame for free trial period and when i went to play the 60 minutes and hit the play tab nothing came up. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the game but today it won't even download. Is anyone else having this problem?

dikins411
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by dikins411 on Apr 22, 09 5:48 AM
I had a problem with Affair Bureau. After the game downloaded it tried to
download something else which my antivirus blocked. I had to run a restore
to take the whole thing off.

[Post New]by huntersmome on Apr 22, 09 6:20 AM
Glad to hear it wasnt just me! I had the same problem.. Downloaded, and when i hit the play button it didnt do a thing!

wenjam
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by wenjam on Apr 22, 09 7:15 AM
I downloaded it twice, but couldn't play it. Half the screen was very dark and the game moved as slow as molasses. I am not going to try it again

[Post New]by sunshine4154 on Apr 22, 09 8:30 AM
When I downloaded the trial, I also got the black screen and cursor and waited, the game came up and I have about 20 min. left. It does seem to run slow, hesitates alot. Good game, just alot of dialog to click through.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Apr 22, 09 10:29 AM
I had same thing yesterday, am trying again with fingers crossed bella

karenplop
Catfish
Catfish
1,609 Posts

[Post New]by karenplop on Apr 22, 09 10:34 AM
Same thing has happened to me. Click the tab and nothing. Can't even get a blank screen. Think they might have a problem with this one.

[Post New]by gamer_granny on Apr 22, 09 6:33 PM
I am having the same problem, downloaded the game then nothing happens.

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Apr 22, 09 6:45 PM
Me too! Downloaded the trial, hit the button and nothing. I uninstalled it, re-installed it, tried again and still nothing.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Apr 22, 09 7:34 PM
hi,
on another thread it says the thing that downloads is something the game needs to run is from microsoft and can be trusted. i allowed it and everything is fine now,,,,,,but my sister installed and her computer froze. I think maybe its about her res. Now BFG you know we all trust you and your site but having just being infected last week by something that downloaded itself, not from BF of course, and being on the phone with the maker of my puter for far to long. The creator of a game that starts to download a seperate program on its own scares the pants off us. That kind of info should be on right with the description of the game. Your still the bestess most trusted site bella

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Apr 22, 09 7:36 PM
Hey I just noticed I am a seahorse bella

wytwch
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by wytwch on Apr 22, 09 7:43 PM
Same problem. Downloaded, uninstalled,downloaded again. No play. I agree that when I saw (what I thought at the time) was a random ms permission, I refused.
(Thought my cats had been dancing on the keys again, didn't know it was necessary for the game). Won't try again.

[Post New]by TopazMystique on Apr 22, 09 7:48 PM
When I downloaded I got the same message to install but took NO. I think it tried to do it twice. Weird because my game runs...

[Post New]by tturner on Apr 22, 09 9:49 PM
same problem here can't play the game

jim14bl
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by jim14bl on Apr 23, 09 9:32 AM
I am having the same problem I have unstall the game twice reinstall it still can't play it I am gonna give up on the game

Chamana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Chamana on Apr 24, 09 3:53 PM
I have download the game 3 times and it wont start.....

Go to: