cupcakes

[Post New]by biggrannyj on Dec 13, 14 7:21 PM
in the scene leading to the chessboard, there should be two [2] cupcakes, one on the left in the tree and one on the right slightly above the bush. I don't have either one in my game. I was right on target with the amount of cupcakes [22], that I had gotten so far,and I should have been able to get #23 and #24 from this scene.I don't know what to do, I've gone back twice to see if I overlooked them, but no go. When I went to the next scene and collected the cupcake from there it was #24?? So at this time I am only short one cupcake instead of the two I should be short of....

Slgplg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:cupcakes

[Post New]by Slgplg on Mar 25, 15 12:59 PM
Me tooooo. Is there a wakkthrough

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 25, 15 2:30 PM
Hi biggrannyj and Slgplg,.

I see that there is some trouble progressing in a particular scene of this game. I definitely know how frustrating it can be being stuck at a certain point. I'm so sorry to hear about that.

There definitely is a walkthrough. I apologize that I haven't played to this part of this game and am unsure which chapter this is. I'm going to include the link to the walkthrough below. I hope this helps!

Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Walkthrough

bfgBellerophon

Slgplg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Slgplg on Mar 25, 15 3:22 PM
Thank you for responding however this walkthrough does not refer to where the cupcakes are located throughout the game

Slgplg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Slgplg on Mar 25, 15 3:23 PM
Thank you for responding however this walkthrough does not refer to where the cupcakes are located throughout the game

Go to: