bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Diaper Dash

[Post New]by bfgBering on Apr 22, 09 9:05 AM
Boys Versus Girls – When queuing tasks, try to keep the boys in one area and the girls in the other. Whenever a station is used by a boy or a girl a flag goes up. You will earn a bonus for placing all girls where there is a pink flag and all boys where there is a blue flag. This will reduce the amount of cleaning tasks you have to complete at the end of each level.

A Full Heart – Each baby has 5 hearts over their head to show how happy they are. As the heart meter goes down it gets harder and harder to complete the tasks and make the baby happy. Don’t let these meters get to low or you’ll have a crying baby to deal with and your tip will be lower from the parents.

Upgrade Wisely – As your business grows you will move to new locations and the upgrades you’ve purchased will have to be repurchased. Try to save up for the upgrades that will help you earn the most profit first. Extra cubbies for the diaper changing station and upgrades to keep the babies happy in the waiting room are a must!

These are just a few tip sto help you out if you get stuck in Diaper Dash. Feel free to post your own!

ctippy1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks for Diaper Dash

[Post New]by ctippy1 on May 13, 09 5:06 AM
I need help... please... I'm at level 5.3 or 5.4 . something like that.. I get MOBED with kids. i tried the using the storybook reader and keeping kids in waiting ton get others taken care of and dwiddling them in asz other sleave.. keeping hearts up, but that didn't work. I tried lwetting all come in as they do.. that didn't work either.. lol, Help...

bitojoy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,788 Posts

[Post New]by bitojoy on Jun 15, 09 2:08 AM
HIyas ctippy !
Dont know about you but my version has a HUGE bug in it at level 5.3 - there is NO way to get past this version I have ...
1) the babysitter doubles himself and 1 of him just stands in the way so the other one won't walk around him whilst trying to (mmm for example...) get a babe to the feeding station.

2) it refuses to count up any extras - such as putting all the girls in one area (a pink station) or the bonus "clean up" points it adds on other levels of 5.

Soooooo I don't see how anyone can "win" this game if they have the same version I have - all it does it raise my blood pressure and I end up yelling (at 2am its not pretty) at the computer to "let him MOVE for the love of G-D"... meanwhile my neighbors probably are thinking I have totally lost my mind ! lol

Good luck and let me know if you find a way "around" the 2 babysitters !!
Tisha

[Post New]by Genkai on Jun 22, 09 2:43 PM
I cant get enought points to get past 5.3 either.
I have tried and tried and just end up giving up and leaving the game.
am not happy that I cant get any farther.
I was looking for tips on how to do this level but sounds like there
are other problems as well.
thank you

Ouchieboo
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by Ouchieboo on Jul 8, 09 6:24 PM
I don't know how level 5-3 is but i'm on level 2-8 and I can't get past it any suggestions on how to do it?

Edited on 07/24/2009 at 9:50:05 PM PST

[Post New]by eforeveryellow on May 10, 10 4:32 PM
ctippy1 wrote:I need help... please... I'm at level 5.3 or 5.4 . something like that.. I get MOBED with kids. i tried the using the storybook reader and keeping kids in waiting ton get others taken care of and dwiddling them in asz other sleave.. keeping hearts up, but that didn't work. I tried lwetting all come in as they do.. that didn't work either.. lol, Help...

Try swapping the babies as much as possible. Take a baby out of the chnging statin the put i in a bed or something that has another baby in i thats finished, the baby that was in the bed will be in your hands now. it heps a lot and earns u extra money. Also, make sure u keep ur place clean. it helps a lot.

[Post New]by diamondjka on Jul 25, 14 6:00 PM
I know these posts are from a long time ago....but I am now playing this game LoL.. I've been stuck on level 4.10 for a few weeks now and its making me mental!!!

Go to: