samisgram
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Won't Install

[Post New]by samisgram on Apr 22, 09 11:24 AM
Anyone having trouble installing this game. I have 2 computers both running Windows XP with Norton 360 Installed. Game downloaded and installed on laptop, but would not install on desktop. Dowloaded it again and it still won't download.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Toni

Sablesshadow
Manatee
Manatee
4,340 Posts

Re:Won't Install

[Post New]by Sablesshadow on Apr 22, 09 2:39 PM
Me too, sorry I can't help

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Apr 22, 09 8:09 PM
I couldn't download the trial version, tried it several times and it just wouldn't do, but when I purchased it, it downloaded and installed. Just a glitch.

[Post New]by premienurse on May 29, 09 5:08 PM
I'm having the same issues. I've tried downloading it with Internet Explorer and AOL. It says it's downloaded and installed but each time I try playing, it simply goes berserk at the very beginning. I get this beautiful ribbon following my cursor (making me want to curse) but that's as far as I can get. I'm then forced to shut down the computer, re-start it and delete the blasted game and try to download it again. I've done this a minimum of 4 times now and I'm getting ticked off! Unfortuanetly, customer support is now closed for the week-end. Has anyone been able to reslove the problem? Thanks

G_M_S
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by G_M_S on Jan 3, 10 2:38 AM
Same is happening to me. None of the games that I'm trying 2 dowload are. I think you should check to see if the games are trusred in your fire wall thing.

Just an idea.

[Post New]by mssissykat on Mar 17, 10 6:21 PM
ii am having problems with HIT Mirror and titanic for my IPOD. They downloaded but when you try to start them they freeze either on a blue screen or the first screen of the game. I've put in a reqjuest for help but still waiting.

[Post New]by mlwdunenot on Mar 20, 10 5:36 AM
I have downloaded the game and played the trial version then I bought the game and it won't let me play can anyone help. Tect is closed and I am pissed I really liked this game and love Big Fish hidden games I own most of them but I can't stand this one right now can anyone PLEASE help me.

Edited on 03/20/2010 at 5:37:01 AM PST

[Post New]by misszz on Jul 24, 10 6:54 PM
I tried to install this game today AND 2 others. None will install. Frustrating.

[Post New]by xselinababesx on Aug 15, 10 11:37 AM
i hav tried to download the free trial but it wont let me likeu dont have permisson on ur pc to dowlond games of here but i do anyone help me ?

[Post New]by louisa17 on Jan 21, 12 1:18 PM
i've bought 2 games today, they download, but they won't install ..please help...so frustrated

[Post New]by crymals on Feb 21, 12 1:14 PM
LUXOR:: Quest for the AFTERLIFE I cannotget it to install,

[Post New]by narynzine on May 15, 12 9:04 AM
I can't get anything to install either. It just comes up with an error.
I can't even try adding it to my firewall list as I don't have the game manager.

Meh.

[Post New]by pocahantis80 on Aug 30, 13 4:23 PM
I am having the same problem I have already bought 4 games today and none will install they will download but that's it anyone have anything on this please post

[Post New]by Curry05 on Nov 28, 13 6:28 PM
Hey I know this is late but I am posting this as future help for others. My game manager died on me when I attempted to install a new game. This is what I did.
1.First uninstall the game manager from the computer/laptop
2.Then reinstall following the instructions from the tech dept. http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1634
3.If this doesn't work then ensure your security/firewall isn't the cause by following instructions at http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/536
then attempt to reinstall
4. Finally if this doesn't work, I tried changing my browser. Ensure you uninstall the manager before continuing with the process. I fixed mine this way because Google Chrome and Firefox were not allowing my manager or the games to install so I used the latest version of Internet Explorer which did the trick. This takes longer but your manager will be back to normal this way.
Hope this helps!

[Post New]by rdonnapounds1 on May 29, 14 11:03 AM
MY GAMES WON'T INSTALL AND GAME MANAGER DIED ON ME TO

[Post New]by dennylaw on Sep 11, 14 10:51 AM
I'm so stupid to have read all the terrible, awful, nightmare stories about Big Fish as a company with no support and takes your money and won't stop billing, and now I hang my head in shame for getting involved in it.

ONE week with no answer from ANY e-mail I left them. Game manager won't load at all after it worked fine for two weeks and not ONE WORD from the company to help the hundreds of people having the same issues. Yes, I tried downloading a trial version game that won't work either, and deleting old file in "programsx86" and no better, as well as using another browser that didn't help and shutting down my security program too. And of course counting on the B.F. company for help is a joke I see.
Can anyone help at all before I take the next steps to handle this please. I beg you!!?

yolym
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by yolym on Oct 2, 14 7:49 AM
Please help me, my bigfish games
manager will not reinstall, and my games will not work , I tried to uninstall and reinstall, it still does not work, what can I do to get to my games, I'd paid lots of money for all these game, thank you

[Post New]by puffo84 on Oct 8, 14 10:33 PM
i am so frustrated right now as i have had an account with bigfish games for about 6-7 years and now i cannot download any games. iv had an error code 257700 and have tried everything they suggested to do which was delete all bigfish apps and then reinstall which i have now lost all my games because they will not reinstall. the amount of money and time i have wasted on these games and now they are gone. they arnt even in my purchase history anymore. NOT HAPPY.

[Post New]by rocketman685434 on Oct 11, 14 4:18 AM
My Games manager wont install either.From what i can gather the Customer service are snowed under with 100's of other people with the same problem.Ive tried everything suggested on the help page and have tried to install it from Google Chrome,Firefox and Internet Explorer and also tried disabling my firewall all to no avail.Ive emailed Customer service with a Dr Felix report.I guess its gunna take em a while to get everyone sorted.Hopefully they will sort us all and get us all up and running again very soon.I sure miss all the games i have downloaded and bought over the years that ive been with Big fish.

Go to: