HOW TO MAKE A DOUBLE BOMB

Volauvent
Manatee
Manatee
3,757 Posts

HOW TO MAKE A DOUBLE BOMB

[Post New]by Volauvent on Dec 14, 14 10:04 AM
These are bombs you create by manipulating the position of the figures, not the ones that are inserted into the game by the dev as a challenge. The "challenge" bombs can be turned off in options.

HOW TO MAKE A BOMB ( used as sample only)

... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . >

Move the third star on the left into the corner of the L. The L's can be left to right, right to left. Doesn't matter.

Here is another configuration:

... . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .
... . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . .
... . . .. . . . . . -><-

Simultaneously, you now have 3 matches down and 3 matches across. The figures will merge into one glowing figure called a bomb. If you place the bomb into a match 3, lots of surrounding tiles are exploded.

The trick is to do the same thing with another set of figures such that the second bomb you form can be moved next to the first bomb. Grab one bomb and drag it on top of the other bomb and you have a DOUBLE BOMB. The figures DO NOT have to be the same:

------------------------ <-drag heh heh heh

The challenge is to keep your bombs from blowing up before you can align them for the drag.

Edited on 01/19/2015 at 2:42:53 PM PST

hraili
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

Re:HOW TO MAKE A DOUBLE BOMB

[Post New]by hraili on Dec 14, 14 12:10 PM
This is brilliant!

Volauvent
Manatee
Manatee
3,757 Posts

[Post New]by Volauvent on Dec 16, 14 9:04 AM
Thanks hraili! I'll do the same for the rest of the moves.

Back when we had what we called The Pond which was a chat section, we made all sorts of cool drawings, some done entirely in emoticons for color nuances. There are fishie elders who are incredibly talented, producing amazing works of art.

Yeah - I'll create the Fishdom: Depths moves using the smileys. That will be lots of fun.

Edited on 12/16/2014 at 9:38:53 AM PST

hraili
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by hraili on Dec 16, 14 9:44 AM
Volauvent wrote:
Yeah - I'll create the Fishdom: Depths moves using the smileys. That will be lots of fun.

Now, why didn't I think of it?

BTW, did you ever reach my folder? And now I have changed the URL. Do you still want it?

hraili

Volauvent
Manatee
Manatee
3,757 Posts

[Post New]by Volauvent on Dec 16, 14 10:29 AM
Check your messages

Lindorcas
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Lindorcas on Dec 16, 14 2:42 PM
I am fed up! I've been on the same game for days now and I can't get the double bomb. I've tried both ways but I can never get the right amount of symbols to go into the "L" shape without matching 3. When I dragged one bomb on top of another bomb nothing happened. I can't see how I'll ever get this game finished. I've looked in Options but I can't find where you can cancel double bombs.

Help please - my fish want more decorations.

[Post New]by cardinalviper on Dec 17, 14 9:48 PM
I have been stuck on this for days. I have tried the suggestions in this forum, but it doesn't work. I even created two bombs of the same type and put one on the other and it still didn't work. This is very frustrating because I love the Fishdom series. I am about ready to delete this one.

Let me know if there are any other ideas.

Lindorcas
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Lindorcas on Dec 19, 14 8:02 AM
This is hopeless. I have tried all the suggestions from all you helpful folk but I cannot make/explode a double bomb. I am only on level 29 and that is where I'm going to stay by the look of things.

I've read the reviews in the next thread and it seems that I am not the only one who is feeling that they have to give up. I have the other Fishdom Collection and I love it so when I got this one I was really looking forward to seeing all my new "friends" and laughing at what they say and do but now I can't.

If a moderator reads this could you please tell me if there is a way to get round the bombs? I don't have it in my Options. I am only on my second aquarium and I really like playing so I don't want to delete it. I really want to go on playing the game but it won't let me past this game. Please help. Thank you.

hraili
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by hraili on Dec 19, 14 8:31 AM
Lindorcas wrote:This is hopeless. I have tried all the suggestions from all you helpful folk but I cannot make/explode a double bomb. I am only on level 29 and that is where I'm going to stay by the look of things.
Please help. Thank you.

I'll send you a PM with an URL to my Drive folder called "To BFG Gamers" I just added there a screenshot from my version and I cannot see bombs there, but lot of oil, though. So please have a look at that picture (029.jpg) and tell me are we talking about the same level.
hraili

Edited on 12/19/2014 at 8:36:41 AM PST

[Post New]by somerainyday54 on Dec 20, 14 2:19 AM
I clicked the remove bombs in the options, but my double bomb on lever 158 is still there. I'm about ready to give up.

Lindorcas
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Lindorcas on Dec 20, 14 12:29 PM
Options don't give me any mention of how to remove bombs. Just the usual full screen, etc. I am really gutted at this and a lot of other people are too. I think somebody from technical should have a look at this thread and help us as we are all going to ask for our money back. Although I love this game I am getting nowhere so can't do anything. This would be a nice Christmas present

auntie_m7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by auntie_m7 on Dec 20, 14 9:13 PM
I am in the same boat, apparently, as everyone else. No option to remove bombs, and this, for me, is the most disappointing Fishdom game - ever. And the Fishdom series has been my favorite, until now. I've spent hours on this level and am so disgusted by the inability to complete it, I am thisclose to uninstalling the game and ending any further purchases of new Fishdom series.

Worst Fishdom ever! I'm only level 33 & with just 3 tanks, this game has been a waste of money. I despise games that are impossible to complete, and in my wildest dreams, I never would have thought Fishdom to be one of those. I've done everything, bombs on top of bombs, etc. and nothing gives me a double bomb. Impossible to advance, impossible to complete, impossible to earn any more money to buy more decorations or tanks. The developers messed up big time and need to fix the problem. PLEASE!

Or return the purchase price if it can't be fixed.

Rivakonneva
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Rivakonneva on Dec 21, 14 11:34 AM
I'm stuck on level 158 and can not make a double bomb. I set off two side by side and one on top of the other. Neither one counted as the needed double and I can't figure out why. I'm going freaking insane trying to figure out what exactly the game wants!

Is there another way to make a double bomb that I haven't thought of?

hraili
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by hraili on Dec 21, 14 12:41 PM
Rivakonneva wrote:
.... Is there another way to make a double bomb that I haven't thought of?

Did you combine them? E.g. DRAG them on top of each other. (It's not enough to have them side by side)

Edited on 12/21/2014 at 12:44:17 PM PST

auntie_m7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by auntie_m7 on Dec 21, 14 3:18 PM
hraili wrote:
Rivakonneva wrote:

Did you combine them? E.g. DRAG them on top of each other. (It's not enough to have them side by side)

I don't know about anyone else, but I did combine them on top of each other and NOTHING! Is this a glitch in the game? And why haven't we gotten a response from the developers if this is the problem?

Rivakonneva
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Rivakonneva on Dec 21, 14 4:23 PM
auntie_m7 wrote:
hraili wrote:
Rivakonneva wrote:

I don't know about anyone else, but I did combine them on top of each other and NOTHING! Is this a glitch in the game? And why haven't we gotten a response from the developers if this is the problem?

I dropped bomb #1 on top of bomb #2 to make a trio when I got rid of the blue jellyfish in between them. Do I actually have to DRAG one over?

Double bomb vs timer bomb & FED UP

[Post New]by bsmirky on Dec 22, 14 8:14 AM
I am also stuck on level 158 and - quite frankly - am going to ask for a refund. I have tried everything, including dragging one bomb on top of the other - which is horrifically difficult to set up. I get the "bomb x 2" pop up, but it still doesn't clear the level requirements at the top. I like a challenge, but it has to be doable in a hundred tries or so!

For those of you trying to "turn off bombs" it won't help you with this. It is under "options" then "relaxed mode" and then you can turn off the timer, oil, and/or timer bombs that are in some levels. Hope that helps for you that are on lower levels and having trouble.

Edited on 12/22/2014 at 8:14:55 AM PST

[Post New]by moosie40 on Dec 25, 14 7:53 PM
I'm stuck on level 158. I've gotten multiple messages that say "Boom x2" when I've gotten two bombs lined up and exploded them together but it doesn't clear the requirement at the top. Don't know how to get past this??? I've been on this level for days. Any way to report this to a developer?

hraili
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by hraili on Dec 26, 14 3:37 AM
Read the thread "General Instructions for Most Common Problems Etc." There I have explained Bonuses, Goal symbols, and given some examples. Maybe you'll get an answer there.
And if you read it all, you might get an idea of what is going on in this game. It took quite a while before I got the idea.

janielu2
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by janielu2 on Dec 29, 14 2:57 PM
I have tried it all also. 3 times I got side by side bombs and dragged one over the other. Did not remove requirement. Are they going to fix this or do I need a refund also?

Go to: