annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Have the developers, etc. given any indication about updates?

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Dec 14, 14 3:46 PM
I feel like they have totally given up on the game, but they should let us know this. I have enjoyed the game until the fatal errors and glitches started to be the new norm. Now, I don't care about it as it is anyway. I just feel like we shouldn't be expected to stick around waiting, waiting , without explanation or tentative schedule or something. I hope a better job can be done this go around with repairing the glitches, and whatever is making the game continually crash. Also, I have not had any extra rewards for the time/accurancy part of the game. Don't mind it, but it is advertised. It is suppose to be gift, etc. and if some are getting it and others are not, it is not fair IMO.

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

Re:Have the developers, etc. given any indication about updates?

[Post New]by klfrr on Dec 15, 14 12:12 PM
The silence is deafening and self-explanatory. The developers may have moved on to develop other games, as often they do. So we gamers move on, too....

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Dec 15, 14 1:27 PM
I agree with you klfrr,i saw somewhere a beta for "Fear for Sale 6"

I want to assure them, that me and many others Agents that they have abandoned will not buy or play their games anymore.
Since they don't have the decency to answer the emails or even post to this forum like the good old days:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/20/283375.page

Really what happened to " No one shall undermine the goals of Agency 33! In between saving the world – we’re also planning to have an update out to you soon."?????!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

slinogle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by slinogle on Dec 15, 14 4:46 PM
I'm on level 47 and says waiting for update. Agree, if they offer the game, they should keep it up to date. The glitches are one thing, but waiting on updates is very wrong publicity for the game.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Dec 15, 14 5:18 PM
G'day.

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that while we haven't any specific details about when an update will be made to the game, there should indeed be an update coming.

Many developers have multiple game focused teams which allows them to work on great games like those in the Fear For Sale series, while also dedicating talented people to other projects be it new adventures or content updates for free to play titles.

Thanks for your patience, and rest assured that as we learn more we will update you all.

bfgMurrumbidgee

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Dec 15, 14 6:45 PM
bfgMurrumbidgee wrote:G'day.

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that while we haven't any specific details about when an update will be made to the game, there should indeed be an update coming.

Many developers have multiple game focused teams which allows them to work on great games like those in the Fear For Sale series, while also dedicating talented people to other projects be it new adventures or content updates for free to play titles.

Thanks for your patience, and rest assured that as we learn more we will update you all.

bfgMurrumbidgee

With all due respect dear bfgMurrumbidgee, do you really think we expect you to tell us that the dev's have stopped working on updates and do not spend money on this game? REALLY....please stop playing us for a fool.....

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Dec 15, 14 10:39 PM
Maybe the spammers from India can consult the stars and tell us about the new content,or at least can help the Mods,who are unable to access information on when the next update may be and finally to learn more about it ... and honestly...
THEY CAN STOP COPY-PASTE THE SAME ANSWER AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR MONTHS NOW.

Thanks.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

OwlCat
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by OwlCat on Dec 16, 14 1:14 PM
All this lovely and positive politically correct copy-paste is so annoying.
It's a journalist way of saying nothing with many words. I mean. C'mon !

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Dec 18, 14 10:05 AM
G'day again,

I just wanted to drop by and let you know that there is a new update for Agency 33 available now.

The update thread had all the details about what is included in this new version.

If you're not seeing the notification in your Big Fish Games app just yet, please take the following steps and you should have no trouble from there.

1. Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2. Click on the 'Options' cog on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3. Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4. Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

bfgMurrumbidgee

Go to: