Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

JM4 walkthrough

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Dec 15, 14 3:41 AM
Hi guys, I just wanted to let you know that if you google "Jewel Match 4 solution" you will find the official JM4 website, hosted by the developers containing a basic walkthrough and some videos showing how to solve tough levels.

Re: JM4 walkthrough

[Post New]by robindrake29 on Dec 30, 14 2:20 AM
Thank you for rescuing me from extreme aggravation! I knew I needed some kind of ignition to light the dynamite on level 14, but the game provided not a clue - and no hint mechanism to ask - how to go about getting it. (I even tried combining the magnifier or the lighthouse's glass shards with the waning sunlight to spark the fuses, but apparently McGyver doesn't exist in this game's universe. ) The walkthrough shows that a book of matches is the solution; now I just have to find those matches somewhere in the game. Again, thanks for the pointer to the game designer's website!

Ashm00r wrote:Hi guys, I just wanted to let you know that if you google "Jewel Match 4 solution" you will find the official JM4 website, hosted by the developers containing a basic walkthrough and some videos showing how to solve tough levels.

Go to: