hootietoot
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Glitch in Bonus Game with False-Bottom Key

[Post New]by hootietoot on Dec 15, 14 11:07 AM
Played the main game without problems. Played the Bonus Game and when I got to where I was supposed to talk to Ulf and receive the ritual instructions and the false-bottom key I got a trigger instead. I can find no where in the game to proceed. The hint tells me to put the false bottom key in but I don't have it and Ulf won't talk to me.

Too bad, really wanted to finish it.

Boo Hoo!

Re:Glitch in Bonus Game with False-Bottom Key

[Post New]by ma_cybak on Dec 21, 14 12:14 PM
I am having the same problem. Has anyone been able to help you? 2nd collectors edition game I purchased and haven't been able to complete.

gailmutter
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by gailmutter on Jan 12, 15 5:01 PM
Same here. Hope someone can tell us what to do. Don't mind starting the bonus game over, but want to know it will work.
gailmutter

[Post New]by heatherington on Jan 18, 15 6:53 PM
This is the problem with Elephant Games. They make glitches in the game and never fix them. I have to skip the deer/wolf paint puzzle because something isn't right in there although I know darn good and well I press the correct pieces according to the SG, but I have to skip every time in order to proceed in the game.

[Post New]by LManuel on Feb 24, 15 2:29 PM
I was totally ready to rate MCF: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove Collector's Edition the best game ever UNTIL there was the Glitch in Bonus Game with False Bottom Key. Very disappointing! If this glitch was known about before I purchased the Collector's edition I would have not bought it. Again very disappointing....

Edited on 02/24/2015 at 2:30:25 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 24, 15 2:49 PM
Hi everyone,

I was splashing along the pond and came across this thread. I'm so sorry the hear that there is some trouble progressing in the bonus game with the false bottom key. This definitely doesn't make the bonus game fun.

It may be helpful to contact the Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They will be able to help troubleshoot the not being able to proceed issue. I'm sorry for the frustration this has caused.

Since this is a technical issue, we do ask that they be placed in the technical page of the specific game Forum and I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: