Sorrybut
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

level 20

[Post New]by Sorrybut on Dec 15, 14 11:24 AM
I seem to be the only one unable to pass 20 with 3 stars. What am I missing there?!

Re:level 20

[Post New]by oldbeauty on Dec 16, 14 1:59 PM
I have played it 27 times and can't get those last few peeps rescued for lack of fuel. No station is available. How do you finish succesfully with insufficient options for fuel source?

fomalhaut
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by fomalhaut on Dec 25, 14 8:19 PM
I'm stuck too. Lots of people have gotten past here. Any tips?

Pinkrollsroyce
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkrollsroyce on Dec 28, 14 3:31 PM
Clear the road up to the sawmill and upgrade the cafe as soon as you have 80 wood.

Repair the bridge to the left of the cafe and build a house.

When you have enough resources, remove the rock by the sawmill, clear the road, repair the sawmill, free the worker and build a second cafe.

Repair the centre bridge, then clear the road of wood and collect the fuel. (You might get the more medicine warning over the tent at this point, but you will have plenty of time to collect the fuel needed.)

Repair the bottom-left bridge, collect the run faster tab, then clear the road and rescue the worker behind the rock.

Once you have 200 wood to repair the hospital and bottom-right bridge, you can demolish the two sawmills and replace them with houses. Once you've repaired the last bridge and rescued the animals, you can demolish one or both cafes, replacing them with houses to bring the money in faster.

Hope this helps.

[Post New]by Delaney6188 on Jan 2, 15 8:03 PM
How do I get the medicine to the people? Apparently I'm not doing it right as I fail at this every time and have to start over,

[Post New]by kikisamson on Jan 20, 15 11:11 PM
How do you stop the thermometer from starting so soon?

tmac0120
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by tmac0120 on Feb 4, 15 7:47 PM
I am not able to clear this level. From what I can see there is not enough gas cans to collect finish before time runs out, and we can not build any gas stations on this level. Any suggestions?

Brackenlady
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Brackenlady on Feb 5, 15 12:21 AM
I found the trick was first to delay sending any medicine until the thermometer pops up on top, so you don't have to send it too often, and second to ignore the two large boulders behind the hospital and the gas behind them as you want to save the money to send the doctor to the people. Three medicine drops is enough. I largely followed PinkRollsRoyce's guide but I also upgraded one or two of the houses when possible and demolished the burger bars (particularly the one close to base) once I had enough food rather than the sawmills (since I used wood to upgrade houses).

To send medicine to the people you click on the tent once you have enough fuel and a plane flies in and drops it.

[Post New]by THLSieglinde on Mar 23, 15 7:09 AM
How do I stop or slow the medicine thermometer. I am clearing the road and it pops up rather quickly then there is nothing I can do to delay it. I tried clearing the road to the sawmill. I never made it to upgrading the cafe. How do you delay the medicine?

Go to: