Re:Tips and Tricks for Farmer Jane

[Post New]by Cabbagepatcher on Sep 11, 08 5:55 AM
When I move onto a new month I like to play first without upgrading anything - that way I can decide what upgrades will suit that month best, go back and upgrade them and play again.

[Post New]by autigger88 on Sep 21, 08 5:57 PM
I just purchased Farmer Jane and no problems so far except a minor one. On the very first farm when I purchased the 3rd level of the "fields" I still only have 2 fields to plant crops. I have purchased the final levels of about everything and am confused as where to plant the 3rd crop. Sorry if this is a stupic question. also, what is the last version of the "republished version" of the game. Thanks

[Post New]by Cabbagepatcher on Sep 25, 08 5:21 AM
Hi Autigger88
Purchasing a higher level for the fields doesn't give you more fields, it makes them yield faster and gives you a higher chance of a prize crop. The extra fields just come automatically at certain levels of each farm.

[Post New]by codename84 on Dec 13, 08 9:15 AM
how to use sprinklers on 5th level (5th farm)?

[Post New]by marygoh on Aug 16, 09 7:37 AM
how come there is a farm sinpection in farm3?
Anyone can help cause i keep failing the farm inspection...

[Post New]by karensplace on Sep 1, 09 12:47 PM
I think that you pass the farm inspection by waiting on him before he gets totally peeved and begins to blow smoke.

[Post New]by karensplace on Sep 1, 09 12:48 PM
"him" being the farm inspector. Sorry

[Post New]by nannylou61 on Oct 2, 12 5:25 PM
omg.....I don't have a farm inspector on farm 3........also, I have done 4 farms and it won't let me go to farm 5............there isn't anything to click on down at the bottom. I wrote the fish games tech people and they sent me here...help

Go to: