uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Mirrored Mode?

[Post New]by uwflossi on Apr 24, 09 9:47 AM
Hello all, sorry, I am German. Hihi. I finished this game. I solved the clock puzzle and a sheet of paper came out of the clock. But I can not play "mirrored mode". What do I wrong? Must I play the game twice under the same name? Happy gaming

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

Re:Mirrored Mode?

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Apr 24, 09 10:11 AM
No, you do not have to play the game twice with the same name. I really do not know what you are doing wrong. When I finished the game, I simply clicked on the mirror mode and it started up for me. Sorry I can't help you.

[Post New]by welch44 on May 3, 09 1:29 AM
Hello i was wondering if anyone could help me with setting the time on the clock? From what i get the clock on the mantel says nine o clock is this the right time? If so i set it for that and i tap everywhere on the clock but nothing happens. Please help so that i may finish the game. Thanks and have a good day.

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on May 3, 09 1:35 AM
You need the mirror image of the time. Good luck!

[Post New]by dscummings on May 3, 09 10:58 AM
I have the same problem, I saw the option to choose mirrored mode and thought I did. The hints are not on the opposite side; so I went back to change to mirrored mode and it doesn't give me any option to choose my mode. I think by basically starting a new game with my same name, I have overwritten the file showing that I completed the original game. Does anyone know how to fix this?

NancyG38
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by NancyG38 on May 14, 09 5:04 PM
Wow, I don't feel so bad. I have the clocks on matching time, clicked on the clock and nothing happened.

NancyG38
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by NancyG38 on May 25, 09 10:30 PM
I have played this game 3 times under different names. I'm following directions, but I tap the clock and nothing happens.
Oh well, here goes number 4.

irsg8
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by irsg8 on May 26, 09 5:14 PM
The mirror of 9 o'clock is 3 o'clock

NancyG38
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by NancyG38 on Jun 25, 09 1:19 PM
Thank you, thank you. I had given up. I went to another game. Came back ! Yeah!!!!

Go to: