dutch_piwi
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

What's with the FIND buttons on the dark chest?

[Post New]by dutch_piwi on Dec 17, 14 4:51 AM
Love the new update! Wasn't finished yet with all the quests from the last update (the gizmotek minigames take forever, because I have to find the resources) so there is plenty to keep me occupied for the next... oh month at least, I suppose!!

But, what's with the FIND buttons on the dark chest? Do we need to FIND items now, instead of giving from collections? Then why does it say 2/2 or 5/5 for my items?

Undoubtedly there are much more advanced players than me, who have already figured it out...

Thanks!
PiWi

Edited on 12/17/2014 at 4:51:59 AM PST

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

Re:What's with the FIND buttons on the dark chest?

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Dec 17, 14 5:32 AM
Hey,
no, you can use collections or just buy the items in the store (I tried, and it works). I don't know what that FIND-button means. Perhaps it should lead us to the right place in the map, but it doesn't..... no plan. But never mind, it's not disturbing.
Greetings and have fun, Barbarasofie

arenn01
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by arenn01 on Dec 17, 14 8:26 AM
The FIND button on the Dark Chest takes you to the site where you can earn the needed collectible if you don't already have enough to feed the chest. Just like in the Collections tab. So, for instance, if you need more Pocket Dragons, you click on the FIND button and it takes you to the Mystic Copse map site so you have the option of playing that scene right then to earn the needed item. I really like that new feature.

I take that back, it's NOT working that way any more. I could have sworn I tried it yesterday when the new update came in and it worked, but I just tested it again and it just sits there as if I had not even touched the button. Bummer!!!

Edited on 12/20/2014 at 4:35:19 AM PST

dukielass
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by dukielass on Dec 17, 14 9:49 AM
Go to each scene looked at what is in there, then keep playing that scene until you have enough (Check first your collection's). You could buy them at the auction, but then you don't fill up on other items you may need later in the game. Have fun the chest is always starving!

[Post New]by smajlj on Dec 17, 14 5:51 PM
the find buttons don't work though.

jaredbmccomb
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by jaredbmccomb on Dec 17, 14 8:30 PM
Haha, I asked them to add this, to make it easier to pick out the scenes you need to play, and they did! But it's broken...

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Dec 17, 14 9:40 PM

arenn01- That's exactly what the buttons are for. They do work occasionally, depending on the item clicked on but so far the new feature is a bit temperamental, ie doesn't work properly!

jules20
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by jules20 on Dec 20, 14 2:17 AM
jaredbmccomb wrote:Haha, I asked them to add this, to make it easier to pick out the scenes you need to play, and they did! But it's broken...

Oh your fault then!!!

aleutcia
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by aleutcia on Dec 20, 14 4:53 PM
I swore I used it yesterday and it worked just fine, but today it does not work! Bummer.

Go to: