eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

Any One Else????????????

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Dec 17, 14 1:46 PM
I am level 49 and since Friday have had my Top Score List go kapooie meaning I am at number one and the list is empty under me not all the HOS's( 6 )now this afternoon when I loged in to pay I am geting an invasion of Black vines Black Flowers and Black Laval throwing Flowers again not in all scenes one is over the Castel Enterance the other are IN the HOS"S The Train Cabin and Unique Dishes are so full of Lava Spiting Black Flowers I can barely see the items and things are smaller and the bow 's colour is changed and in the Cabin there is an added pocket watch So ??????????????????/
I have done everything to correct this even reported to Tech three times NADA
So any one else getting this I am on PC
Randy

Re:Any One Else????????????

[Post New]by FishyFlyTyer on Dec 17, 14 1:52 PM
YES Teddy. All of us in the higher levels (50-53) have an invasion of these black vines and flowers. I'm just thankful that ******* didn't bring his rude little spies with him this time!!!!!

Avill

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Dec 17, 14 1:55 PM
Whew thank you FishFlyTyer then I don't have to bust my monitor lol
Randy

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Dec 17, 14 2:07 PM
Randy, I think nobody really likes this change, but as the so called "story line" tells us: the evil is growing

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
528 Posts

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Dec 17, 14 2:18 PM
On iOS tonight I keep getting the message 'game out of date go to the app store'
As iOS is always a week or so behind PC and nobody has mentioned a new update, I'm wondering what's going on.

Anyone else?

buttercat1
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by buttercat1 on Dec 17, 14 3:19 PM
At the top of the forum it says that there is an update for ios

Edited on 12/17/2014 at 3:20:18 PM PST

kahlan11
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
466 Posts

[Post New]by kahlan11 on Dec 17, 14 4:37 PM
Putting SPOILER ALERT would be helpful for those of us not quite up to your levels! I do like to be surprised!!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 17, 14 5:12 PM
Cap..........my score list went wonky too.....but not all of them, and not just the ones that were...
out of order scorewise
everyone on scoreboard has a score of 296,900 (except me), who oddly enough is in 5th place.

On the other hand............. this is the FIRST and ONLY time I will be in the number 1 slot. so I am just gonna enjoy it.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Dec 17, 14 6:26 PM
My score lists are out of whack too...in some cases my scores are lower than others yet I have been bumped up to second, third, or fourth place. Not my doing obviously, and I am fortunate enough to have the kinda friends that aren't going to disown me because of it Reckon the 'next' update will straighten it out?

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Dec 17, 14 10:52 PM
Well kahlan11 f I had know it was part of the story or a newly added thing IWOULD HAVE PUT *SPOILER ALERT* but seeing I thought it was *A GLICH * that with the High Scores going woonkie I was JUST asking so calm down I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET TO WHERE I AM SO RELAXE it was a mistake so I guess we have to put *spoiler alert now to just ask a question*
Randy

kahlan11
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
466 Posts

[Post New]by kahlan11 on Dec 18, 14 8:22 AM
Sounded like it should have been SPOILER ALERT because some of us just enjoy the game even with these so called glitches. Your questions tend to be over the top most times and I do get a good laugh at them.
Merry Christmas!!

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Dec 18, 14 12:12 PM
Well Merry Christmas to you to kahlan11 and I promise I will strive to keep you laughing I do aim to please ye know just da kinda guy I is
Randy

Go to: