besstan
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

tomorrows game

[Post New]by besstan on Apr 25, 09 12:45 AM
i see the new game is real crimes the unicorn killer has anyone played other games like this if so what are they like dont want to buy if no good thank you
besstan

liz1902
Clownfish
Clownfish
855 Posts

Re:tomorrows game

[Post New]by liz1902 on Apr 25, 09 12:55 AM
Hi Besstan
I haven't played the new game yet, but I have downloaded the trial. You could do the same, and see if you like it!

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Apr 25, 09 12:58 AM
It's a Hidden Object game. There are plenty of them here. This is neither the best nor the worst. If True Crime creeps you out, don't get it. you can play it FREE for one hour. It might be worth trying to see if you want it. There is another thread on this which you may also want to read. I think it is called "TGT 4/25 (Spoiler Alert)".

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on Apr 25, 09 1:00 AM
besstan: love your typing.! .

[Post New]by dumped on Apr 25, 09 1:43 AM
liz1902 wrote:Hi Besstan
I haven't played the new game yet, but I have downloaded the trial. You could do the same, and see if you like it!

Where's the link to download trial?

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Apr 25, 09 1:46 AM
First page, upper right section under "Tomorrow's Game Today". It doesn't show up unless you are a member.

[Post New]by dumped on Apr 25, 09 1:54 AM
kishimojun wrote:First page, upper right section under "Tomorrow's Game Today". It doesn't show up unless you are a member.

Thanks, I see Tomorrow's Game Today and sign in.. still no link.
New to this, do I need to subscribe with a payment for that to happen?

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on Apr 25, 09 2:00 AM
Yes dumped: you need to be a paying member to be able to download the TGT = Tomorrows Game Today.
If not, the trial will be available for you tomorrow, always in another 24 hrs..
You can find it at the Download Games tab, left side: Todays New Release.
Good luck.

Keep asking if you don't get it yet! Don't be shy.

[Post New]by dumped on Apr 25, 09 2:05 AM
Got it, understand how it works now.
Thanks all for the info.

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on Apr 25, 09 2:28 AM
Good one, Dumped.
We all post and learn.

[Post New]by stillwren on Apr 25, 09 2:53 AM
POOR TASTE BIG FISH!!!!!!!!! - are you kidding? the real names, etc.??? I can't play a game that is the story of someone's murder and I think this game is disgusting. HUGE thumbs down - hope no one in her family ever sees it. I am amazed at the lack of respect to someone's memory, let alone under the circumstances in which she died.

Bengalcats
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,195 Posts

[Post New]by Bengalcats on Apr 25, 09 4:20 AM
stillwren wrote:POOR TASTE BIG FISH!!!!!!!!! - are you kidding? the real names, etc.??? I can't play a game that is the story of someone's murder and I think this game is disgusting. HUGE thumbs down - hope no one in her family ever sees it. I am amazed at the lack of respect to someone's memory, let alone under the circumstances in which she died.

=======================

I am not with the plot here. This game is based on a real life person? I was going to download it. Not so sure now. What's going on?

Edited on 04/25/2009 at 4:20:58 AM PST

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Apr 25, 09 4:22 AM
Yes, it is based on a real-life killer who escaped justice for decades after killing his girlfriend. BUT the game in no way glorifies him. Having played it all the way through, the summary at the end is quite respectful to the memory of Ms. Maddox.

Bengalcats
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,195 Posts

[Post New]by Bengalcats on Apr 25, 09 4:27 AM

I think I'll pass on this one. It should be removed, in the circumstances

Thank you for the info Kishi

Edited on 04/25/2009 at 4:28:35 AM PST

bakednay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by bakednay on Apr 25, 09 3:14 PM
I am not one who pays much attention to the story of a game unless it is interesting. I downloaded the game because I love HO games. It was incredibly simple and took me 42 minutes to complete the game, so I did not have to purchase it...Thank goodness, I would have been extremely upset if I would have bought this game!!
When I got to the end of the game and read the ending I was floored that this was based on a true crime and to see the other post from fellow fishies I have to agree that this game is not only in poor taste, but not that challenging... for me that means two !!

Go to: