Can't find key??

[Post New]by steeds on Dec 18, 14 12:13 AM
Think I'm at end of game. Have all gold rings and all puzzle rings.
The older woman tells me I have to get into ? -needs a key. I've been all over the game, even tried to talk to other two characters, nothing. Does anyone have any clue?

lym_1609
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
431 Posts

Can't find key??

[Post New]by lym_1609 on Dec 18, 14 4:18 AM
steeds wrote:Think I'm at end of game. Have all gold rings and all puzzle rings.
The older woman tells me I have to get into ? -needs a key. I've been all over the game, even tried to talk to other two characters, nothing. Does anyone have any clue?

Same here, I hv been everywhere, looking for sparkling areas, even tried to give the ring to that guy in the dark "study" and to everybody else, including that old woman

Re:Can't find key??

[Post New]by braillecode4 on Dec 20, 14 10:12 AM
Look for the key down by the couch leg. Can't remember if it's on the second floor or in the lounge area. No sparkles to look for. Others were looking for the 9th gear. First floor by the man's left knee. No sparkles to look for here either. If I remember right, I still had the rings and puzzle rings in my inventory.

[Post New]by braillecode4 on Dec 20, 14 10:14 AM
Look for the key down by the couch leg. Can't remember if it's on the second floor or in the lounge area. No sparkles to look for. Others were looking for the 9th gear. First floor by the man's left knee. No sparkles to look for here either. If I remember right, I still had the rings and puzzle rings in my inventory.

Can't find key??

[Post New]by braillecode4 on Dec 20, 14 11:51 AM
lym_1609 wrote:
steeds wrote:Think I'm at end of game. Have all gold rings and all puzzle rings.

Same here, I hv been everywhere, looking for sparkling areas, even tried to give the ring to that guy in the dark "study" and to everybody else, including that old woman

pcpat923
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by pcpat923 on Apr 6, 15 12:48 PM
SPOILER ALERT--small golden key is at the top of the stairs leaning diagonally against the bottom of the couch leg. There were no sparkles and no hint.

Enjoyed the game immensely especially creative puzzles. Hidden objects not too tiring. Was glad there was some repetitive HO scenes to help me along. )

Would like a sequel to delve more into story. Enjoy BFG Gamers!

Go to: