Great Game

[Post New]by bigmama3636 on Apr 25, 09 12:38 PM
So far the game has had enough challenges and isn't boring me to death. I played the new hog Real Crimes and beat it before the hour was up very short very disappointing.

Edited on 04/25/2009 at 12:38:56 PM PST

WAGirl_98
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Great Game

[Post New]by WAGirl_98 on Apr 25, 09 11:25 PM
I agree! I really liked the way they varied the games you played in each chapter. It kept my interest more that way, and like the first game it had a very open ending so I'm sure there will be another one.

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Apr 26, 09 12:18 AM
Oh this one just BEGS for another sequel. Which is fine by me because I agree with you both that it is a wonderful game.

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on Apr 26, 09 12:21 AM
Welcome to the pond bigmama and wagirl. Totally agree with ya all.

Charm

spyque
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,211 Posts

[Post New]by spyque on Apr 26, 09 7:10 PM
I just finished this game and just LOVE it! I will definately be playing this one again, plus the first one again! The story line was just so awesome! The puzzles were just hard enough for me to get mad, but still be able to complete them! The items were hard in the first one, but challenging in this one.
Boy, I can't wait for a third!!!

selkatz
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by selkatz on Apr 26, 09 7:31 PM
I enjoyed this game too and finished it yesterday. I did not like the first game.

The putting items back into scenes was different and I much prefer that over spot the difference.

The story was good and hopefully there will be another sequel.

Jill

padres
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

Re:Help Needed

[Post New]by padres on Apr 26, 09 8:04 PM
At end of first chapter I am getting a circular picture of the "undead guy" and three flaming buttons. there are absolutely no instructions and nothing at all happens. My game might as well be frozen. Is this supposed to occur? What do I do to go on to chapter 2? There is no skip puzzle, no instructions, nothing. Help! Vivian

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on Apr 26, 09 10:07 PM
I love both Cate West am hoping this is not the end and that another sequel is in the works.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Apr 27, 09 12:23 AM
I'm another fan of this game as I was the first one. Liked this one a bit better and am intrigued in the continuing storyline. I suppose a third sequel, if there is one, won't be until next year sometime.

WAGirl_98
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by WAGirl_98 on Apr 27, 09 4:50 PM
Thanks for the welcome!

I don't think there was that much time between the first Cate West game and The Velvet Keys so hopefully the next one will be here quickly!

[Post New]by alexreality on May 3, 09 3:32 AM
Great atmosphere. I like the scenes where you have to put things on their places. Finding difference vice versa is a great idea! Really good graphics and everything looks stylish.

[Post New]by littleoldlady44 on May 5, 09 8:36 AM
just finished the game and can't wait to play it again..........

paribanou
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by paribanou on Jul 20, 10 11:28 AM
Cool game one of the best lately, works quickly, no floating cursor, interesting and I can see the hidden objects, no really dark background. Thanks BF for something good for a change

Go to: