BIG4FUN
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Ball in last step

[Post New]by BIG4FUN on Apr 25, 09 4:46 PM
The hand will not release the ball into the pipe? I do have lots of things in my inventory. But sure I have used them. I would like to finish this game.
Thanks for any help you may have.
BIG4FUN

azace42
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Ball in last step

[Post New]by azace42 on Apr 28, 09 9:21 AM
I am guessing you are talking about the game where you have to weigh the balls to find one that is different. Hint: every time I have done this it was LIGHTER. The ball will not go into the pipe to get you back to the ground until you get the right one. Once you get the right one and use it once, the elevator works the rest of the game without the ball. Start by weighing four balls in each side. If they are equal, take all four off both sides side and place two balls on each side and weigh them. Remove the two balls off the heavy side, move one ball from the light side to the opposite side. Chances are you will have picked the light ball, which will disappear and show up in your inventory. Try the light ball in the elevator. If your game uses a heavier ball, do the same process looking for a heavier group. You may have to do this several times. I lost count at ten tries before I finally got the right one.

BIG4FUN
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by BIG4FUN on Apr 29, 09 7:01 AM
azace42 wrote:I am guessing you are talking about the game where you have to weigh the balls to find one that is different. Hint: every time I have done this it was LIGHTER. The ball will not go into the pipe to get you back to the ground until you get the right one. Once you get the right one and use it once, the elevator works the rest of the game without the ball. Start by weighing four balls in each side. If they are equal, take all four off both sides side and place two balls on each side and weigh them. Remove the two balls off the heavy side, move one ball from the light side to the opposite side. Chances are you will have picked the light ball, which will disappear and show up in your inventory. Try the light ball in the elevator. If your game uses a heavier ball, do the same process looking for a heavier group. You may have to do this several times. I lost count at ten tries before I finally got the right one.

BIG4FUN
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by BIG4FUN on Apr 29, 09 7:03 AM
Thank you so much. I was very lucky to get on the first try. Gee I was stuck for a long time.
BIG4FUN

OwlGal
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by OwlGal on May 12, 09 5:09 PM
I have tried and tried close to 20 times or more and I still can't make it work. I've tried both light and heavy, I've tried at the bottom and at the top of the geyser still nothing, grrrrrrr Can anyone help me?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 25, 09 3:41 PM
It's always the lightest ball. If it doesn't say "unique", you've got the wrong one.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 30, 09 12:44 PM
Are you sure you have the lightest ball? Put it in the tube, then press the panel you x'd.

Go to: