SARAHBEE
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

Bonus from purchasing diamonds

[Post New]by SARAHBEE on Dec 18, 14 1:42 PM
I get so much enjoyment (and frustration) from the game, I decided that as a little Xmas treat to myself and to say thanks to the devs, I would purchase some diamonds ($9.99) . When my purchase was complete I got a pixie looking figure with a WOF saying ' FREE SPIN' I spun and saw coins, unique stamps, diamonds and also some mystery prizes - I won a mystery egg which turned out to be a flap eared puppy worth 2500 coins. What a great bonus. Thanks MC

Seasons greetings to one and all

A very happy Sarah Bee

PS Just purchased a further $1.99 worth, just to make sure of my facts, and got the same again and this time I won 250 coins

Edited on 12/18/2014 at 1:53:31 PM PST

Re:Bonus from purchasing diamonds

[Post New]by ReallyHelpless on Dec 18, 14 3:24 PM
Good golly Miss Molly, I mean Miss Sarah Bee, it really worked! What a wonderful surprise and a lovely gift. And also, as a BF Game Club member, I got a discount on the purchase.

kahlan11
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
466 Posts

[Post New]by kahlan11 on Dec 19, 14 4:25 PM
Congratulations Sarah Bee I have purchased diamonds from time to time and love the extra free spin. Hope this also keeps up in the New Year!

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Dec 19, 14 8:00 PM
Me too, I buy diamonds once in a while and I love that they added the prize wheel. I havent won an egg yet, but Ive won coins and Unique Stamps. Congratulations on your win!!!

Arlosnana
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Arlosnana on Dec 19, 14 8:13 PM
I play on my kindle and get bought diamonds but didn't get a free spin. ??

Go to: