muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

How to increase your levels

[Post New]by muttmom on Dec 18, 14 5:39 PM
I'm only on level 42 when some of my neighbors are on levels higher than 50 what do they know that I don't?

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

Re:How to increase your levels

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Dec 18, 14 6:05 PM
We all have to go through the same motions. To level up quicker, you can use your keepsakes to garner more coins which in turn you can buy more food with and just spend more time doing the cities or for XP which gets you through levels quicker. I do try and keep the keepsakes that have the bigger increase of XP for when I play WV, FL or GA. Always try to plan on running out of energy as you are going to level up so you don't waste any energy and actually end up with a chunk out of the next levels XP needed.

Because I only have energy at 1385/ Level 45 on second game I am playing just the energy that accumulates for a couple of days and throw in some mini-games so I can sell some things to buy food - buy a mac n cheese about half way through the level to increase the energy level and will finish up using food from chests and buying clams mostly to finish up what that level. Trying to get the keepsake and food achievements for gold this time through. But have slowed down since level 37 because the XP needed has gotten to the point where can't get through it is a day or even two just letting the energy replenish.

Oh, I almost forgot the obvious answer... they just spend more time playing than you are.

Edited on 12/18/2014 at 6:07:35 PM PST

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

How to increase your levels

[Post New]by wulfruna on Dec 19, 14 2:41 AM
muttmom wrote:I'm only on level 42 when some of my neighbors are on levels higher than 50 what do they know that I don't?

The even more obvious answer is that they may well be spending real money on it!
Some people do in fact spend quite large amounts, as they think that is the only way to progress. But that is not the case - when I started I was determined not to spend cash, as this was supposed to be "free to play"..... and I quickly learned how to play in order to maximise XP and coins and work my way up and got to level 60 without spending a penny (literally - I am in the UK!). I have however occasionally paid up small amounts since then,as I think the game is worth it and that the developers deserve some return for their efforts!

Go to: