Gilead
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Am i already done with all the new tasks?

[Post New]by Gilead on Dec 18, 14 6:35 PM
Just got done with the pillars, unlocked the tower, stepped in, something happens, then no more tasks...

If that's all there is, very disappointing update after 2 months of waiting.

It went faster then the last update, and what's with no holiday stuff? 1 red and white blanket is weak compared to Midnight Castle and Found.

arwen777
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

Re:Am i already done with all the new tasks?

[Post New]by arwen777 on Dec 18, 14 7:15 PM
If you found all the relics too and restored Gizmotek then you have done everything.

Gilead
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Gilead on Dec 18, 14 7:45 PM
Well that was a short number of tasks for 2 months of waiting, oh well least agency 33 has lots to do.

jaredbmccomb
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by jaredbmccomb on Dec 18, 14 8:53 PM
Am I the only one who likes the fact that this game has no holiday events? I find them stressful in other games because they're either impossible to complete without spending lots of money, meaning that I miss out on something nice, or possible to complete but very time-consuming, meaning that I miss out on some actual holiday time with family and friends. Or sometimes they look like the latter but are actually the former, leaving me having wasted all that time at a failed attempt.

The in-game timed events AK already has are a bit better IMO, because they can be triggered by anyone whenever they're reached. But still, they're stressful if you haven't got enough food stocked up.

Edited on 12/18/2014 at 8:55:27 PM PST

penelopg
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by penelopg on Dec 18, 14 9:15 PM
There's always feeding the dark chest that still wants those pocket dragons and herringbone gears a lot and now is asking for the silver jewel boxes over and over again. Somehow I think it knows what items you have and don't have, but thankfully it's pretty easy to get the pocket dragons

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

Am i already done with all the new tasks?

[Post New]by Luckypool on Dec 19, 14 3:42 AM
Gilead wrote:Just got done with the pillars, unlocked the tower, stepped in, something happens, then no more tasks...

It seems the developers just can't keep up with us. I've quite a bit more feeding of the dark chest, but I do find it a bit dreary. On the plus side you do get a stash of collectibles which you can auction off, and now buy Stew - so all in all not too bad at all.

Anyone else notice a blue arrow flashing at Quinn (re the wounded Pegacorn Quest)? I clicked it thinking it might be a reduced item re the exhorbitant cost of 140 crystals>??) but nada - it was just an encouragement to buy it!

mammaw_1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by mammaw_1 on Dec 19, 14 8:10 AM
I opened the dark tower and now there are no more quests. Have not found all the relics yet which according to the "what's new" list I should be able to do with this update.

Is anyone else having this problem? Or found a solution for it?

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all AK stewards!

ALFHUG
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by ALFHUG on Dec 19, 14 8:22 AM
I am having the same problem. No more Quest to help get by the Monster

arwen777
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by arwen777 on Dec 19, 14 11:00 AM
mammaw_1 wrote:I opened the dark tower and now there are no more quests. Have not found all the relics yet which according to the "what's new" list I should be able to do with this update.

My quests stopped abruptly before I had found all the relics too, but when I visited Gizmotek to watch the relics go into the shrine new quests started coming!

jules20
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by jules20 on Dec 20, 14 2:05 AM
arwen777 wrote:
mammaw_1 wrote:I opened the dark tower and now there are no more quests. Have not found all the relics yet which according to the "what's new" list I should be able to do with this update.

My quests stopped abruptly before I had found all the relics too, but when I visited Gizmotek to watch the relics go into the shrine new quests started coming!

Yep me too, you do need to make sure they go in the shrine before others pop up

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Dec 20, 14 5:02 AM
Yeah, me too. Gizmotec shrine is finished, and I've visited the basilisc this morning. Now I'm out of quests (here we go again.... ) - and I will not feed this chest anymore nor buy crystals. I hope there will be more to do in future updates..... Merry christmas to everybody and a happy New year !

[Post New]by ClmbaGrg2011 on Dec 26, 14 10:18 AM
arwen777 wrote:If you found all the relics too and restored Gizmotek then you have done everything.

I only have 3 relics left to find, but it is telling me I'm not experienced enough. Do I have to level up? All of my scenes are at 5 trophies.

arwen777
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by arwen777 on Dec 26, 14 12:07 PM
ClmbaGrg2011 wrote:
arwen777 wrote:If you found all the relics too and restored Gizmotek then you have done everything.

I only have 3 relics left to find, but it is telling me I'm not experienced enough. Do I have to level up? All of my scenes are at 5 trophies.

I have no idea ClmbaGrg2011! I've never heard of that problem before. Which level are you on? If you are over 50 (that's the last level which was mentioned in a quest as mandatory) then maybe you should ask tech support if you have a glitch.

[Post New]by ClmbaGrg2011 on Dec 30, 14 8:42 AM
I just might reach out to them. I'm level 61 or 62.

I'm down to finishing the relic, feeding the chest for the pillars and collecting slime.

Go to: