cocky2
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

Bonus chapter

[Post New]by cocky2 on Dec 18, 14 7:51 PM
is it just me or was that the shortest bonus chapter on record.
I did not like alternate ending

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

Re:Bonus chapter

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Dec 19, 14 12:36 PM
Why so dark? Played the main game with gamma setting on 70
but when I got to the bonus, had it all the way up to 90 and still
had to use hints because I couldn't see details. I know I don't
have the best vision, but this was the worst problem I've ever
had.

[Post New]by mostly_nameless on Jan 3, 15 2:57 PM
For a bonus, I didn't think it was on the long side. But, it wasn't as short as some I've played.

I agree about the darkness. I had to turn the brightness up for the bonus and the bonus mini games. I never did see the chess piece in the final bonus mini game. I just lucky clicked on it.

reddleman
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by reddleman on Jan 4, 15 3:05 AM
I'm stuck. I could use some help. In the first scene you go in a boat and there is a HOP to play. I found everything but the note. I clicked on the hint button and it showed right under the bell. I clicked and clicked to no avail. Am I missing something? The item is in white so there should be no other action. Or did the clapper in the bell not appear and that is why I can't ring the bell to create a note? Please help. The strategy guide is useless for this. Whatever happened to the days where they actually had the HOP's in the strategy guides? Did the developers get lazy and say we don't care? I love playing these games but the developers better understand that if we get pissed off because they get lazy, that means no sale. I don't usually use the strategy guide but I needed it this time and no solution whatsoever. Thanks Elephant Games for being lazy and for saying screw the customers. If it wasn't for us you wouldn't be in business.

Edited on 01/04/2015 at 3:11:11 AM PST

reddleman
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by reddleman on Jan 5, 15 2:39 AM
I finally found why I couldn't get the note. Thanks to no one for their help. I guess you need to go elsewhere for help because no one helps others here. Thanks a lot for the no help. Thumbs up to you people. Oh yeah, if you need help just come to the forums. NOT!! Thank you, Google, for your help. I sure as hell didn't get it here. This is why I don't post that often on here. Everyone is stuck in their clique that they may have the answer but if they feel you don't belong they say screw you. BigFishGames forums is one of the most unfriendliest game sites there is to seek help.

Go to: