blujeens
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by blujeens on Sep 13, 15 4:24 PM
Hey, I'm having the exact same issue as Vardia!

Got the update message a couple days ago and went thru that process with no problems. Today, I was playing the game, talking to the dragon (I think) about a surprise, went out into the room with the little vampire and suddenly I couldn't do anything! I noticed the morphing flowers and a few other movements still going on, plus I was able to move my cursor/pointer, but no matter what I clicked on, nothing would happen. I rebooted my computer, thinking it was maybe something I did, and when I started up the game again, it got as far as the "97 percent loaded" and then it froze again! I've done this 4 or 5 times now and still can't get past the 97% thing.

Any ideas??

Frustrating!!

Puska1
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Puska1 on Sep 14, 15 1:11 AM
Hi,

2 days ago I received an egg which was on my wish list, unfortunately the game froze and I lost that and other things I had been gifted and achieved that day. I later went back in but those things weren't there. Any chance of getting them back?

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by Judibeth on Sep 14, 15 5:59 AM
I have noticed that many of the problems listed here and in other threads are about things which happened when the game crashed or locked up so the update could be installed. Many players were gifting, completing daily quests, etc., so as to have them done before the scheduled 2:00p.m. update. Most people would have logged out of the game shortly before 2:00 so their games would not be compromised by an unscheduled lockout. Unfortunately, the game locked out at a few minutes before noon. It is great to have an update even a few hours early, but there should be a warning about the timing!

[Post New]by riddle611 on Sep 14, 15 7:53 AM
AHHH....Friends is here!!
I have 2 games going this one on my pc and one on my android SatinBlue.
Hi gamers! Just want to say that my computer crashed the other day while updating the game..not because of the game tho another program, Took me over 24 hours to figure it out....but I got it!!!
Any way I am writing to thank those of you on my PC game!! I had A LOT of gifts from you all, without me sending any for 2 days!!! SO,,, THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROUSITY!!!
I will say that my pc friends are more generous than my android game and my android game has been going on for many many months!!
Also some one about 2 weeks ago gave me and egg on my PC game and I don't remember who it was....................But I THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
Love the update!!! soooo cool!!!! Happy Gaming everyone!!!

[Post New]by kduvall508 on Sep 14, 15 8:37 AM
Since the last update, (I am on level 65, and play on a pc). I can't see my items. For instance, when I got to the airship, it only shows blank squares. When I go to my inventory it only shows blank squares. It does show my pet food and stamps. Also in the zoom in games, it won't show what I have received and so on. Is there a fix for this?

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Sep 14, 15 8:49 AM
Kduvall...........So sorry.........submit a Customer Support report.....bottom of page next to get help..........tell them the exact same thing you posted here.......posting helps, but even if a mod responds they will just tell you to submit a report.

[Post New]by FRDESOYA on Sep 14, 15 9:36 AM
I AM AT LEVEL 65 AND UP DATE WAS AVALAIBLE BUT NOT AVAILABLE ON BFG SITE WHAT GIVES

NEED UP DATE AT LEVEL 65 BFG DONT SHOW UPDATE IN QUE.

[Post New]by FRDESOYA on Sep 14, 15 9:39 AM
NEED UP DATE FROM LEVEL 65 TO WHAT EVER

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Sep 14, 15 9:49 AM
Frdesoya..........Welcome to the forum! The latest update was to fix the scoreboards and add Trina.........not a content update yet, so we are all stuck at level 65.

[Post New]by Hiheelhepkitten on Sep 14, 15 12:20 PM
Got a Little White Bear egg this morning from playing dice with the dragon, but it won't show up in my inventory! If I go to the crafting page for the Little White Bear, it's in there, but it's not showing at all on the regular (updated) Eggs inventory page . . .so strange!

[Post New]by 1471miss on Sep 14, 15 2:32 PM
since the update I cannot give gift to my friends it freeze or it's comming back to page one, it is very annoying. i hate the new update, I had no problem before...

kashmatash
Clownfish
Clownfish
628 Posts

[Post New]by kashmatash on Sep 14, 15 2:48 PM
Hiheelhepkitten

Your "Little White Bear" should show up in your inventory under "Events" tab and not your regular inventory tab. Try looking there to see if you have it.

[Post New]by Vardia on Sep 14, 15 5:23 PM
I filed a report stating my exact problem, even included a copy of the Dr Bigfish diagnostic, got a standard reply about troubleshooting. Which i had said that I had already done in my tech email to them. It was like they did not even bother reading my email. I did not do my update until it said that the update was complete in the forum and was notified when I went to play the game. Was just frustrated that I was playing the game, after update, it then froze after me playing for about 10 mins and then would not load, goes to 97% and stays there. Am only level 25 in the game, had to start all over due to a hard drive crash and could not remember my previous game id.

Edited on 09/14/2015 at 5:25:01 PM PST

[Post New]by kduvall508 on Sep 15, 15 8:08 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:Kduvall...........So sorry.........submit a Customer Support report.....bottom of page next to get help..........tell them the exact same thing you posted here.......posting helps, but even if a mod responds they will just tell you to submit a report.

Thank you, Done & done.

[Post New]by Harmony_68 on Sep 15, 15 10:35 AM
chanteura wrote:
Vardia wrote:Downloaded the update, started to play, froze on me when I started on the Dragon quest, am no where near level 65. Got task manager to close the game for me, now it will not load. Made sure video driver was up to date, also uninstalled and reinstalled the game, still same problem. Do not want to wipe and then do a reg edit, due to the money and time put into this game, but am really frustrated. Anybody got any ideas?
Did not have a problem until this update. Forgot to mention that it will only load to 97% and stays there, does not go any further and have turned my computer off and back on after the reinstall

I have the same exact problem. I am so frustrated!!!

I have the same problem as well!! Only loads to 97% !!!! BigFish please fix! I miss my Midnight Castle!

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Sep 15, 15 2:24 PM
totally hate what you guys have done to the game; the new HOS images are ugly and blurred, and now all I ever get from the (ugly, blurred) crypt are the damn useless harpy feathers. You are making this game very unpleasant to play

katie2050
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
421 Posts

[Post New]by katie2050 on Sep 15, 15 4:30 PM
Unable to get to another playroom

kashmatash
Clownfish
Clownfish
628 Posts

[Post New]by kashmatash on Sep 15, 15 6:13 PM
katie2050 ~ I'm not sure if you don't know how to get into your friends room or you have tried and it's not working............here's how to enter a friends room:

When you are in your room, look in the lower right corner and you should see the friend icon......click on it and this will bring up your friends along the bottom.

There is also a very helpful thread regarding Trina and our private room titled "The New Update-What We Know So Far (Corrections Welcome!). You can copy and paste this page to find if quickly.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/529386.page

katie2050
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
421 Posts

[Post New]by katie2050 on Sep 16, 15 2:27 AM
I have been in the friends playroom am trying to figure out what to do the other keys I am collecting. Wondering where we are to go to use them

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Sep 16, 15 6:41 AM
Is anyone else having this problem? I just went visiting and caught twenty-four butterflies, but received not one shard!

Don't get me wrong, I love visiting my friends' rooms and enjoying the lovely decorations and a quick cuddle with the adorable pets, but I also catch butterflies for shards. I have been getting a rather nice number of shards that way (As I told a friend, "Visit lots of rooms and carry a large butterfly net!") and now, no shards!

Go to: