jaxin1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Full Screen/Window Mode?

[Post New]by jaxin1 on Apr 25, 09 8:46 PM
I can't seem to find a way to toggle between Full Screen and Window modes as in most other games. I'm assuming there's not one? I decided to ask in case I was missing it.

I have a 19 inch monitor and playing it full screen is just too big.

Thanks for any input!

Re:Full Screen/Window Mode?

[Post New]by snowmoon89 on May 9, 10 7:43 AM
Yes, I'm wondering about this too. Is there a way to put Atlantis into Windowed mode?

My reason is slightly different though... for me, the fullscreen games don't always load properly (my screen goes black, then returns to my desktop, and the game becomes minimised in the startbar area... i have to try several times before the fullscreen game loads properly. so i usually play my games in windowed mode... less pretty than fullscreen mode, for sure, but at least they load on the very first try.)

fredtom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Full Screen/Window Mode?

[Post New]by fredtom on Mar 11, 11 12:25 PM
jaxin1 wrote:I can't seem to find a way to toggle between Full Screen and Window modes as in most other games. I'm assuming there's not one? I decided to ask in case I was missing it.

Thanks for any input!

fredtom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Full Screen/Window Mode?

[Post New]by fredtom on Mar 11, 11 12:26 PM
jaxin1 wrote:I can't seem to find a way to toggle between Full Screen and Window modes as in most other games. I'm assuming there's not one? I decided to ask in case I was missing it.

Thanks for any input!

Re:Full Screen/Window Mode?

[Post New]by 2MuchCoffeeGirl on Aug 19, 12 1:45 PM
There isn't a windowed mode for this game. I believe the sequel does have windowed mode though.

Go to: