catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

CE or SE?

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Dec 19, 14 1:19 AM
That post again!

Which one did you pick and why? What would you recommend to others?

Re:CE or SE?

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Dec 19, 14 5:17 AM
I bought the CE and gave up playing the bonus game halfway through because it was just too much. I found the game to be quite involved with a lot to do and half the time no clue where to go, what to do or how to do it. I very rarely use a strategy guide but was constantly using this one and even then I found a lot of the puzzles very difficult to understand. It's a good game, there's just an awful lot to it. Depending on exactly how much time you want to put into it, the SE would probably do nicely.

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Dec 19, 14 7:31 AM
Neither!!!
Playing the SE sample has not improved my opinion of this game one iota. It is still way too linear for a MFC and the puzzles still lack any logic - especially the solutions thereof.

[Post New]by baglady159 on Dec 19, 14 7:36 AM
I bought the CE and loved every minute of it. I love the puzzles especially. When a game is too easy, I lose interest. I want something that challenges me and this did. Taking breaks for my life it took me several days to finish and that's my kind of puzzle...just like Madam Fate last year. (That one is my favorite.)

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Dec 19, 14 12:38 PM
I will buy the SE (providing that the demo plays ok for me), since I played the beta, and enjoyed it. I am surprised the SE was released already, seems like since the MCF CEs started, that the SEs have usually released more than a month later. I may have to buy myself an early Christmas present!

lukefsje
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by lukefsje on Dec 19, 14 6:40 PM
If you're a big Ravenhearst fan, get the CE. Otherwise get the SE.

Go to: