bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 25, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer forum

[Post New]by recrem on Apr 27, 09 12:30 PM
I have a problem. Every time i get to the end of the 2nd crime my game resets and takes me back to the beginning. Is there a problem with the game our just my download. Whatever the answer, what do i do about it?

[Post New]by jdowgray on Apr 29, 09 8:35 PM
I'm having two problems, - it keeps crashing with the error message:
Error: Access violation at 0x00004....(etc) Program terminated. Then I lose everything and have to start over. Not only does it not remember me, but it starts completely over, doesn't even remember my player name.

If I decide to quit before it crashes, I click on Save and Exit, but it doesn't save. Starts over - every time. How do I fix this? I paid $20 for this frustration?

[Post New]by kazmydev on May 4, 09 3:43 AM
recrem wrote:I have a problem. Every time i get to the end of the 2nd crime my game resets and takes me back to the beginning. Is there a problem with the game our just my download. Whatever the answer, what do i do about it?

I'm also having the same problem. Is there something that I'm doing wrong?

[Post New]by oehlert on Jun 23, 09 9:17 AM
by recrem on April 27, 12:30 PM
I have a problem. Every time i get to the end of the 2nd crime my game resets and takes me back to the beginning. Is there a problem with the game our just my download. Whatever the answer, what do i do about it?

I have the same problem!

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jul 21, 12 4:45 PM
same problem on my end, it is frustrating---------doug

Go to: