Christmas items to give

[Post New]by serpilea1403 on Dec 19, 14 11:02 AM
Hello everyone and happy holidays ! To anyone who needs Christmas items, may it be eggs, or cards, or decorations, I can gift anything. My ID is 19572, PC only. I have all the Christmas achievements, so I don't mind sharing what I have with whomever needs them. Once again HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY GAMING TO EVERYONE !

Enyagirl
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re:Christmas items to give

[Post New]by Enyagirl on Dec 19, 14 5:01 PM
Hi I am new to the game and could use some cards or decorations if you have them...will see if I can figure on how to send you a nr..ty

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Dec 19, 14 10:09 PM
Enyagirl! As you are new to the game, you may not be aware that we can not exchange across operating systems. Serpilea is on PC & to exchange with her, you will need to be on PC also. I hope you are.

To send an invite - go to your social page (male icon lower right- hand side of screen) & open it. At the top on the left hand side is "Add A Friend" tab, click on the magnifying glass & it will bring up a box. Place Serpilea's ID number in it - a screen will drop down with the player's game name & an invite button. Click on it & your invite is sent.

Or you can send a PM (private message). At the top right hand corner of the post box is a small icon with an envelop & PM on it. Click & it will open you messages - write a reply & give your ID number (& name) & ask Serpilea to send you an invite. This is the only means of communicating in this game. No in-game communication system.

Good luck!

[Post New]by FishyFlyTyer on Dec 20, 14 4:19 PM
I've finished all of the Christmas quests and now have lots of spare card and some spare eggs, 3 reindeer, and 6 each snowman, penguin, yeti and bear. Anyone in need my friend code is 105457.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Avill

[Post New]by Derea_David on Dec 20, 14 5:22 PM
Merry Christmas to all! I have crafted all Christmas pets, and now have some extra cards. I am an iOS user, and my friend code is i1398748.

ferball82
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by ferball82 on Dec 21, 14 8:03 AM
I've hatched all the Christmas pets, but still need cards for the last achievement. I've got plenty of extra eggs if anyone needs any - friend code 109144 Aethar

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Dec 21, 14 10:01 AM
Since we have so little time left with the Christmas gift (I assume), I'll be concentrating on giving my current friends any Christmas items they're looking for. I have too many friends now to accept new ones, sorry. Once we get back to normal, the regular gifting rules will be back!
Happy holidays all!

Reset
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Christmas items to give

[Post New]by Reset on Dec 21, 14 4:06 PM
serpilea1403 wrote:Hello everyone and happy holidays ! To anyone who needs Christmas items, may it be eggs, or cards, or decorations, I can gift anything. My ID is 19572, PC only. I have all the Christmas achievements, so I don't mind sharing what I have with whomever needs them. Once again HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY GAMING TO EVERYONE !

I sent a friend request - I need lots of items because I just got to level 10 today lol.

Reset
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Reset on Dec 21, 14 4:07 PM
FishyFlyTyer wrote:I've finished all of the Christmas quests and now have lots of spare card and some spare eggs, 3 reindeer, and 6 each snowman, penguin, yeti and bear. Anyone in need my friend code is 105457.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Avill

I sent a friend request - just made level 10 so whatever you can spare.

[Post New]by Elinowy on Dec 21, 14 5:14 PM
serpilea1403 wrote:Hello everyone and happy holidays ! To anyone who needs Christmas items, may it be eggs, or cards, or decorations, I can gift anything. My ID is 19572, PC only. I have all the Christmas achievements, so I don't mind sharing what I have with whomever needs them. Once again HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY GAMING TO EVERYONE !

FishyFlyTyer wrote:I've finished all of the Christmas quests and now have lots of spare card and some spare eggs, 3 reindeer, and 6 each snowman, penguin, yeti and bear. Anyone in need my friend code is 105457.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Avill

I'm in serious need of green cards to hatch my bear. For some reason, all I keep getting are red and blue ones. Any spare greens would be greatly appreciated. I sent both of you friend requests.

I also have some spare eggs (1 reindeer, 1 snowman, 2 yeti, and 3 penguins). If any PC player needs an egg, send me a PM and I'll be happy to gift one.

Eilon #348187

Happy Holidays to All!!

Go to: