Very short game

twilyght
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

Very short game

[Post New]by twilyght on Apr 26, 09 6:09 AM
This game is very short, I finished it during the hour trial with 11 minutes left. I used hints on a few times and skipped over the intro text. Also, the sounds in the mini games were annoying (especially the one with the blood cells... I ended up muting my computer to avoid it). Not worth the money IMO.

Re:Very short game

[Post New]by Prunella205 on Apr 26, 09 7:20 AM
I finished it in under an hour as well.

slink73
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by slink73 on Apr 26, 09 8:12 AM
Yep I finished in demo mode too with 14 minutes to spare. I too skipped through the dialogue but still would have finished before time ran out if I had read it all.

Thought it was going to be a top notch game and was astounded when it finished!

Way to short and not worth paying any money for. Disappointing!!

athene72
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by athene72 on Apr 26, 09 8:23 AM
Same here, finished well within the hour, glad I hadn't paid for it

kkbodine
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by kkbodine on Apr 26, 09 9:05 AM
Wow..couldn't believe it was over in 50 minutes. Glad I didn't buy it.

[Post New]by etousley on Apr 26, 09 9:25 AM
I also beat the game in under an hour. I really don't think this game is worth spending any money on because it's too easy and not very exciting. What a bummer.

jrd0427
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by jrd0427 on Apr 26, 09 10:01 AM
I finished it in under an hour as well. Very glad I didn't buy this one.

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on Apr 26, 09 10:05 AM
Glad to "hear" that I'm not the only one who felt the game was short. However, I believe there is good and bad about this game. The good is that the HO scenes were somewhat challenging. Neither easy nor hard. The mini-games throughout the HO scenes were different from other HOG games. I liked that about this game. The mini-games inbetween are somewhat different from other games. I also liked that about this game. The bad, the length. I took the time to read/listen to all the dialogue (which I don't do often). Thus, I was only able to complete 12 levels. However, the game only has about 27 or 28. I felt that if I did not read/listen to all the dialogue, I could have finished this game during the demo. Those who finished the game confirmed this for me. So, my recommendation is do download and play the demo. This game is a little different, and you can kill an hour without any pain. However, I would not recommend buying. Too short a game and does not have the level of challenge that we might want in an HOG. Enjoy the demo!!!

ginnyj
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by ginnyj on Apr 26, 09 10:55 AM
very disappointed-finished game before demo was over. Glad I didnt buy
this first.

lushknight
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by lushknight on Apr 26, 09 12:07 PM
The
real crime
besides being short was how the objects were hidden, using blurriness or grey scale isn't my idea of high quality. I really wanted to like this game, but in the end it's just not worth it.

pamhall63
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by pamhall63 on Apr 26, 09 2:07 PM
Same here. I skipped the dialogue, played all the mini games and used very few hints. I finished with 2 minutes left in the demo. Good game though. I just wish it had been longer.

[Post New]by Girlca24 on Apr 26, 09 2:13 PM
I finished the demo with 21 mins to spare
a. the game was too short
b. the topic was in poor taste

[Post New]by holycowharry on Apr 26, 09 4:23 PM
Girlca24 wrote:I finished the demo with 21 mins to spare
a. the game was too short
b. the topic was in poor taste

Ditto...same here!

[Post New]by CRAFTYLADY98 on Apr 26, 09 7:36 PM
say hello to the dumbest fish in the pond !!!! i read the dialog and didn't use many hints so,,,,,,,ended up buying it. just call me stupid

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Apr 26, 09 8:13 PM
Well I am the slowest fish in the pond lol

The game took me just less than 2 hours to play which is still short in my books.

MsFreddie
Catfish
Catfish
1,519 Posts

[Post New]by MsFreddie on Apr 26, 09 8:28 PM
Wow, that is a short game, thanks for the warning everyone. Will find another game to spend this months credit on.

jill165x
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by jill165x on Apr 26, 09 9:11 PM
I almost finished in the trial hour. I was halfway through the last area. I did watch the opening story and did the mini games (super easy) so that is the only reason I didn't complete it.

So what happens when you finish the last level?

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on Apr 27, 09 12:00 AM
I can't believe someone actually made a game based on this man's crimes. I'm appalled! I remember who Ira Einhorn is and what he did. The man was a monster to say the least.

Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Levendig on Apr 27, 09 1:32 AM
[i]Hi all... Reading your posts I didn't even try to DL the game.Might be an idea for not to release such games at all to prevent disappointing their fishies!!

infinity
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by infinity on Apr 27, 09 2:15 PM
played the hour demo, found the different scenes very dark and hard to make out the hidden objects. would not buy this game, not one of the BF best.

Go to: