carsnanny
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Cube mini game

[Post New]by carsnanny on Dec 19, 14 12:51 PM
I have seen a couple of mentions of this. Where do I find it please.

magge314
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Re:Cube mini game

[Post New]by magge314 on Dec 19, 14 1:55 PM
Hi,it looks like a bunch of stones,near the arch were you go to craft the things.Magge

carsnanny
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by carsnanny on Dec 19, 14 5:12 PM
I dont have that. There is a pile of stones on the left side, but they are changed locked. I cant see what I have to do to open it.

montall
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by montall on Dec 19, 14 9:16 PM
I think they unlock every 24 hours. Mine locked yesterday as soon as I played the game and stayed locked until just now when I logged in.

There should be a timer counting down around there somewhere that I think now applies to the stones rather than the roulette wheel.

Speaking of which, don't we get a free throw on that now? Do we have to use the chips we get from the temple?

Oh and one more question , what does the creation orb thingee actually do, reduce the time or something? I used it yesterday and can't remember what the little pop up window said. Today I haven't created anything that takes longer than an hour and apparently it doesn't do anything with those.

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Dec 19, 14 10:13 PM
Montall, if you're referring to the Sphere of Uroboros, the Inventor said it will help create items faster. I haven't actually used it, yet.

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Dec 19, 14 11:10 PM
This is helpful when your stuff takes over an hour to create. Very nice feature!

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Dec 19, 14 11:37 PM
Over an hour, isn't much. When things get over 50 hours, and takes days, I bet it'll be huge.

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Dec 20, 14 12:02 AM
montall wrote:I think they unlock every 24 hours. Mine locked yesterday as soon as I played the game and stayed locked until just now when I logged in.

There should be a timer counting down around there somewhere that I think now applies to the stones rather than the roulette wheel.

Yes, I see a timer countdown below the Wish List. I just played it and it looks like it will unlock in 22 hours.

carsnanny
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by carsnanny on Dec 20, 14 1:40 AM
My counter hasnt moved from 22 hours since it appeared.

montall
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by montall on Dec 20, 14 2:02 AM
Uummh, that sounds like a glitch, mine is counting down again - down to 17 hours now.

I am creating something at the moment that takes 55 hours and now I notice that the sphere has a counter too. It won't recharge for around an hour, but it will be interesting to see how much difference it actually makes, if anything. Maybe I should have waited for it to recharge before starting the crafting, but it didn't have a counter then, so I had no idea it needed to recharge.

Actually it gets even weirder. The counter tells me that the amount of time the sphere needs to recharge is exactly the same as the amount over the 55 hours. At the moment the item being created is going to take 55 hours 53 minutes and 7 seconds. The sphere will recharge in 53 minutes and 7 seconds.

So in about an hour or so I will come back (if I remember ) and let you all know how much the 55 hours has been reduced.

Ok ... that was pretty underwhelming. I was watching the hours and they didn't change but I think the minutes went down by about 5. It says it will recharge again in 15 minutes so I guess you could pop in every 15 minutes and give it another blast. Don't think I'll bother. Time stamps are much better value.

Edited on 12/20/2014 at 2:57:31 AM PST

[Post New]by 4famfam4 on Dec 20, 14 8:28 AM
The sphere reduces creation time by 15 min. & takes an hour to recharge.

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by Turalyon on Dec 20, 14 8:50 AM
4famfam4 wrote:The sphere reduces creation time by 15 min. & takes an hour to recharge.

My orb recharges every 15 minutes...

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Dec 20, 14 9:47 AM
And for the cube game, you can play more often with the little blue wand-looking things that you get from the agents.

For those who haven't tried it, go into the office where Iris is, go to the bulletin board, and click on the agents. You can have all of them out at one time. The keeper takes 24 hours...the others take eight, four, and one. You get the little lyre stamps and the blue wand things for the cube game, as well as gold. I come into the game in the morning, hit everyone at once, and then check in again occasionally through the day. I can generally get 3 or 4 out of the inventor, and 2 out of the scientist (or vice versa...I don't remember which is one and which is four hours), and occasionally, if I go in later in the day, I can get two out of Iris. (And getting anything at all from her is a miracle...she's about the biggest "gimme" agent of them all!)

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Dec 20, 14 11:50 AM
Those lyre stamps received from the agents and the cube are good for buying things in the Special section othe shop. And by checking continuously(at the correct times) I've racked up enough lyre stamps to buy 2 magnifying glasses .

Edited on 12/20/2014 at 11:51:17 AM PST

Go to: