meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

Still missing bonuses

[Post New]by meinaz on Dec 19, 14 6:25 PM
I am still not getting the bonuses at the end of the HOP screens. It makes it so much longer to level up without the bonuses. I need to get to 5 skulls, but it is taking a really long time to get through the 4 skulls.

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Re:Still missing bonuses

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Dec 19, 14 11:08 PM
I am in the same boat, and thought the game might not be using them anymore. Even with the challenges, I get credit for them, but no extra points. I know we cannot be the only people this is happening to. LOL.

[Post New]by 4famfam4 on Dec 20, 14 8:16 AM
I turned in a tech ticket with a dr felix report for the daily bonus & the accuracy & time bonuses & they were unable to fix these. I don't think anyone is getting the accuracy & time bonuses anymore or they would have fixed it with the last update.

I suggested that it was not part of the game anymore, but never got a straight answer from tech support.

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Dec 21, 14 3:48 PM
Yup, still missing here, too.

meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

[Post New]by meinaz on Dec 21, 14 4:34 PM
Thanks for the replies. If they want to remove it from the game, I am fine with that. I just don't like seeing the zeroes for all of the bonuses.

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Jan 3, 15 3:37 AM
BINGO! I want stuff the game isn't using to be removed too. I don't get the bonuses, don't make me think they will return! The stupid fatal exceptions which are still happening are irritating enough! If it were addressed, this needs revisiting for sure! It has been the only game I have had that has done this. Then, it makes me angry because the game was created-someone knows why these things happen, and yet they don't care to explain why, not one time! If I knew what word or symbol was missing from the background program, I would attempt to plug it in myself! This would be interesting too...LOL. Don't know why these folks enjoy pissing people off so! LOL. I am not as irritated as I was before the last update. My game became unworkable.

Go to: