bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 20, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Packer_Backer on Dec 20, 14 4:22 AM
I've downloaded and installed this demo twice. Every time I try to run the game, it sets one of my other currently-installed games on the "waiting to activate" list. I have yet to get into this game.

[Post New]by hulder333 on Dec 20, 14 11:18 AM
Same here.

Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Dec 20, 14 7:37 PM
Wow, I'm delighted that Big Fish is offering a Delicious game! Please offer all of them and the 3 new ones that will be out in a year. Thank you, thank you!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 21, 14 4:28 PM
Hey Packer_Backer and hulder333

I'm really sorry to see your currently installed games are switching back to waiting to activate! That's definitely a strange issue, and it could be something going on during installation, so I'd like to recommend checking out the following help article for possible steps:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If that doesn't quite do the trick, please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be happy to help troubleshoot with you.

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by patmcc1 on Dec 28, 14 2:25 PM
I downloaded this game and played the trail just fine. Bought the game and it won't activate. I tried all the tricks they suggested and it still won't activate. This happened to me once before when they were having a big sale. The game was Chloe's Dream Resort. I never did get it to work so they refunded my money. Strange how this only happens to me when they are having a sale!!

[Post New]by Annaony on Jan 14, 15 10:52 PM
Really loved this game. But there are so many more of Emily, so why can't we get them here???

Go to: