buckeyelibra
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

chap 2 time capsule keys

[Post New]by buckeyelibra on Apr 26, 09 2:42 PM
I have tried everything to find the last key by the sphnix. I think it's not there!!!! I can't go any further till I find it. I have the capsule key and all the others except this one. Very frustrating. It is very dark even with the flashlight. I've lighten my screen and even copied the scene and tried to find it that way but couldn't. The walkthrough didn't show the locations of the keys, just what to do with the capsule key. I'm loosing hints because I keep clicking in the same areas. I need help!!!!

[b]I finally found that last key by the sphix!!!! but it was very hard to find. I lost several hints and only by clicking all around that area was I lucky enough to hit on it. Objects shouldn't be that hard to find.

Edited on 04/28/2009 at 11:43:38 AM PST

star4721
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:chap 2 time capsule keys

[Post New]by star4721 on Apr 30, 09 9:32 PM
Hi Buckeyelibra!! Thank goodness that I'm not the one & only person to be pulling her hair out at this level. I've turned my monitor upside down, changed the screen, etc., & still, I am trying to find the key thing....

I agree, items in a darkened scene shouldn't be this difficult; I do enjoy challenges but this goes entirely beyond RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re:chap 2 time capsule keys

[Post New]by Pinkberri on May 3, 09 12:24 PM
I TOO AGREE!!! ITS TOTALLY TO DARK EVEN WITH THE FLASHLIGHT!! I AM PULLING MY HAIR OUT OVER THIS CHAPTER. I HAVE FOUND ALL BUT ONE KEY. I HAVE NO CLUES LEFT AND AM TOTALLY STUCK. I AM SO GLAD TO SEE THAT IT IS NOT ONLY ME WHO FOUND THIS FRUSTRATING!! I AM GOING TO GO BACK AN HIT EVERYTHING AROUND THE SPHINX , BUT I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER IF THAT WAS ONE OF THE FIRST KEYS I HAVE FOUND.

Go to: