have a hard time on level 22

[Post New]by maryjo48661 on Apr 26, 09 3:54 PM
need help on level 22 cant get pass all the monkeys helpppppppppppppppp. thank you

Re:have a hard time on level 22

[Post New]by mjg326362 on Mar 28, 10 5:02 AM
Me too

Can anyone help??

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 3, 10 4:10 PM
When you start this game, wait where you are until you have just barely enough time to go to the fall through on the right. this way all of the gorillas will follow granny around and won't go across the vines and cut her off.

ovgal
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by ovgal on May 11, 10 7:09 PM
I have been trying for days and can't do this one. Very frustrating!

[Post New]by rm7guy on Sep 13, 12 3:46 AM
I too have trouble on this level. Kind of takes the fun away from the game as I normally lose up to about 5 lives here. I've tried the suggestion above but even if you do it like this, at a certain point the gorillas DO split up and then you've had it. Plus, the cats tend to be your worst enemy here as they are SO slow. You're rushing down the ladder to get them home and they are all tailing back so you have to leave some behind. And when you finally get a load to the Kitty gate, they run off in all directions and you have to start collecting them again. A couple of digging places here would have helped, or at least less gorillas!

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Sep 30, 12 8:02 PM
If you try to stay ahead of the gorillas or keep them all going in the same direction, it is possible to get through the level.
They are sneaky, they will lie in wait for granny
Granny can also go across the ropes at the top to get ahead.

[Post New]by emily484 on Oct 16, 12 8:02 PM
USE THE WHISTLES.........THEY HELP
quote]

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Oct 30, 12 5:39 PM
emily484 wrote:USE THE WHISTLES.........THEY HELP
quote]

What whistles? There are no whistles if this level. It would be nice if there were but it would spoil the level.

Go to: