rogert87
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

is this the worst game ever

[Post New]by rogert87 on Dec 20, 14 12:30 PM
I have two goes at this game and I am stuck in Bathory House. I got stuck in the square, but found a way out of that. When will we see an upgrade to fix this game.
I am not going to buy any more games from big fish until this is sorted.

heartblob
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:is this the worst game ever

[Post New]by heartblob on Dec 21, 14 12:00 AM
Hi I have to agree with the bugs in this game, it is slow to load very slow, but the most annoying part is that I am stuck, having ccme somehow ??? out of the crypt now stuck in the square how the ____ do you get out of there, the direction arrow points down but et it wont let you go there , a very frustrating game and needs to be sorted , after all it was purchased as a collector's edition

very annoying game also can't find my way back to the caravan I totally agree THIS GAME NEEDS ATTENTION,

Edited on 12/21/2014 at 12:01:54 AM PST

[Post New]by pgnfeline on Dec 21, 14 3:33 PM
This is certainly the most frustrating game I have ever played. If you pick up the wrong item from your inventory, it is almost impossible to put it back down. There are a lot of problems with this game and that is a shame; it has the potential to be a very good game.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Dec 23, 14 2:00 PM
heartblob wrote:Hi I have to agree with the bugs in this game, it is slow to load very slow, but the most annoying part is that I am stuck, having ccme somehow ??? out of the crypt now stuck in the square how the ____ do you get out of there, the direction arrow points down but et it wont let you go there , a very frustrating game and needs to be sorted , after all it was purchased as a collector's edition

very annoying game also can't find my way back to the caravan I totally agree THIS GAME NEEDS ATTENTION,

I guess you didn't play the tutorial? You get back to the caravan by clicking on the picture of the caravan in the very bottom right of your screen. When you're done in the caravan, back out by clicking the bottom of your screen and it will return you to where you were before you clicked on the caravan.

Don_67
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Don_67 on Dec 25, 14 5:34 PM
If you click on the picture of the caravan in the bottom right of your screen, it will take you to inside the wagon. But if you exit out of the wagon you end up wherever you were before you clicked on the wagon, not back in the forest. I can only assume this is not the case if you get to a certain point in the story which I never will because I couldn't pick up the first gear. It wouldn't let me and still won't let me. Have to abandon the game but I have to say this game still needs some work. The hint button is really bad. It leads you where you can't go and points to puzzles you don't have the pieces to play. I even resorted to the walk through but whoever wrote that didn't have the same problems I did.

Go to: