laura
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

Freezes?

[Post New]by laura on Apr 26, 09 8:52 PM
Having trouble with game freezing right at very end @#$^$^%&$ anyone else having this problem

Freezes?

[Post New]by PJS213 on Apr 28, 09 11:24 AM
laura wrote:Having trouble with game freezing right at very end @#$^$^%&$ anyone else having this problem

Re:Freezes?

[Post New]by PJS213 on Apr 28, 09 11:27 AM
I just start the game and my computer freezes. This is the only game I've had trouble with. I would like to know what I can do about it?

[Post New]by gadget88 on May 3, 09 4:34 PM
[b]N=Me too...here is what they said in an email, but I could not get on the site and do as she asked, so maybe you all can .
Thanks for writing to Big Fish Games! I understand you're having some cursor problems while playing Hidden in Time: Mirror Mirror. My name is Angie, and I will try the best I can to help you with this game today.

First, try going into Options in the game's main menu and uncheck the Custom Cursor box so that the normal cursor appears.

If that doesn't help and the cursor still appears glitchy or the game freezes and shuts down, there's a chance that this game and the graphics software in your computer might not be fully compatible with each other. In cases like this, it may be helpful to ensure that your Direct X software and video card are up to date.

To help me find out if this is the root of your problem, first I’ll need to gather some information using Dr. Felix, our Big Fish Games diagnostic tool. With the help of Dr. Felix, I’ll be able to review your current graphics configuration and determine if any updates are necessary. To get started, click the link below and follow the steps:

Start Dr. Felix Now
http://games.bigfishgames.com/RightNowImages/TechTools/DrFelixBigFishGames.exe

1. Select ‘Run’ or ‘Save File’ to download and run Doctor Felix.

2. Once you’ve agreed to the terms, Dr. Felix will start gathering information.

3. When Dr. Felix is finished, click the ‘Next’ button.

4. A .zip file, named ‘DrFelixResults’ will be saved to your desktop.

5. Reply to this message and include the .zip file as an attachment.

For instructions on how to attach a file to an email, please see the following help page article: http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=167

Good Luck

Re:flickering and curser trails

[Post New]by merlin15 on May 15, 09 7:49 AM
I downloaded Hidden in Time and I a experiencing the game flickering and when I move the curser I have an unending trail behind it. What can I do?
Merlin15

Edited on 05/15/2009 at 7:52:28 AM PST

Ritia
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Ritia on Jul 17, 09 4:17 PM
After 3rd game guess what ? FFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE ES! I hope the bigfishgames will help to sort it out ! Never had freezing problem before. It' s started after magic encyclopedia been installed. Only freezes on that particular game!

WHY?

[Post New]by judy4623 on Jun 8, 10 5:29 PM
[b] will some one please tell me how to download dr. felix diagnostic tool
i cannot find the download anywhere. and link big fish emailed me will not work

[Post New]by dkeagy on Nov 13, 12 9:02 PM
I have been a user of Big Fish Games since 2007. This is the 1st time that I have had an issue with a game or games freezing. I downloaded the Elvis game Gates of Graceland and it froze. I downloaded several others since and they all freeze or lock up completely. I downloaded the Dr Felix and the support sent me an email back on steps to follow to resolve the issue and now all my games freeze up or do not even start up at all.

I love the games but very disappointed as I see this is an issue several users are having. Really mad not to be able to play anything over the long holiday weekend!!! RRRRRR

If anyone has any ideas, please help. All drivers, flash player and others have been updated.

Thanks

Go to: