Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Can this be played on Kindle Fire?

[Post New]by Yaelle on Dec 21, 14 12:13 AM
I am trying out the demo for this game on my PC - I just got a Kindle Fire a few days ago & I'm not yet sure how to tell what games are/aren't able to be played on it.

From what I've seen only the F2P games are showing up on there. Which for me, after about a decade of buying full games, AINT gonna happen. Even if there is a huge shortage of anything casual these days.

So just wondering for this games or for any others, is there a way to tell just by looking at a game's title & description??

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Can this be played on Kindle Fire?

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 21, 14 10:27 AM
Hey Yaelle

I definitely understand wanting to get some games for your Kindle! One really easy way to see if a specific game is available for your Kindle is to check the left side of the game page on our website, under the game's picture. This will list any other platforms the game is available on.

Unfortunately, it looks like this game has yet to be made available for Kindle, but I've included the following link to our full catalog of Kindle games if you'd like to check them out :

All Amazon Appstore Games

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:Can this be played on Kindle Fire?

[Post New]by Yaelle on Dec 22, 14 6:43 AM
Ok thanks.
I'm trying to figure out how to know if a game is going to have the option to buy it once you do we unload or if they're just s t going to forever and ever have the IAP stuff and .... ahhh why can't we simply BUY games?

Go to: