So who has a decent review/opinion of this game? Positive or negative?

[Post New]by misformichelle on Apr 26, 09 9:11 PM
I'm surprised to not really see a lot of opinions given about this game yet. Is it just THAT unplayed?

I enjoyed the demo enough but have not seen enough buzz about it to determine if it's a purchaseable item for me.

Anyone purchase the full game? Find pro's/con's to it? What do you like or dislike? How's the replayability?

Any feedback would be interesting feedback to me! I'm tempted to buy buy buy but I've had a few too quick to get through not enough replayability or IMPOSSIBLE to get through games recently that I'm leary of new purchases!

TIA!

Anelyda
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:So who has a decent review/opinion of this game? Positive or negative?

[Post New]by Anelyda on May 2, 09 12:58 PM
Hi misformichelle,

I'm not sure why no one has answered your question but it may be because so many people are finding this game is not playable. I, like a lot of other people, apparently, bought the game and enjoyed it very much. I was really into it when it just quit playing. It had that director player error. If you like time management, I think you would like this game. It's cute, fun, and not so hard. You do a lot of furious clicking. About the replayability...it isn't as replayable as some out there but it can be if you really enjoy it and you like beating your own scores.
It's frustrating to like a game that just up and quits on you after hours of playing. I've downloaded and installed what they said was a fix, but it didn't work.
So, yes, I think you would really like the game. And, no, I don't think you should buy it right now. Wait until you see several people say a fix worked.
I hope this was helpful

Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by 222426 on May 2, 09 7:49 PM
I've not had any problems playing this game. I love TM games and for me, this is by far one of my favorites. I'm just really drawn to it. The later levels were very challenging for me to pass the first few times I played it...almost gave up but didn't...something kept drawing me to the game. I've played the game several times now and still find it challenging. There isn't much variation in the game. I just like to see how fast I can play the game.

I know a lot of people found the middle to latter parts of the game too difficult, that maybe another reason you don't have many replies. I was bound and determined to not let the game beat me!
Hope this helps. Oh...the ending is a surprise and it also leaves an opening for a sequel.

Anelyda
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Anelyda on May 4, 09 6:47 AM
That's true. I had already beaten it twice and was playing it again when it quit on me. It does get difficult at times, but that's part of the fun. Playing over from the beginning to get the hang of it is what I usually do in tm games, anyway. I was, and still am, looking forward to that sequel that is sure to come. I am really glad you haven't had any problems with it. I wonder why some people do and some don't.

[Post New]by tiptuptulip on May 4, 09 1:51 PM
I really love this game. I haven't had any problems with it yet. It does get challenging. I just made it to the studio and that level I've tried twice and haven't beat yet. But it's still a lot of fun

emi1y
Clownfish
Clownfish
519 Posts

[Post New]by emi1y on May 4, 09 11:28 PM
I really like this game. I'm reading more about this error, I hope it doesn't happen to me, because if it does I will be mildly po'ed. lol ... its fun. I don't know about replayability. There are VERY few games that I would ever play again. Re-playing just isn't my style, I guess.

It definitely is getting more challenging as I continue towards the end of the game. Right now I'm at the stage where I have level 1 ice cream stands all over town, and am trying to get them all up to level 3.

The thing I do, I don't know if anyone else does this ... but I always play games so that I get a perfect score at every level. (lol) That makes it more challenging for me. I can't move on to the next level unless I did the last level PERFECT.

The only bad side for this game ... I hope everyone in town doesn't die from a heart attack with all of the humongous ice cream cones everyone eats!! Triple deckers EVERY DAY some of them. Kinda piggish.

[Post New]by thekeyisgone on Jul 14, 09 12:01 PM
i love this game. after i played through the demo i bought it and it's definitely been worth it. i like getting perfect scores, even after that it still has replay ability. i think it's so much fun.

DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on Jul 14, 09 12:10 PM
Definitely worth a purchase/game credit! (That is if you like TM/tycoon games)

Yorkenshaw
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Yorkenshaw on Jan 3, 10 2:00 PM
For those who have trouble with this error, go to whoever made it, (can't think who it is), send them an e mail and they will send you a fix very quickly, least they did for me.

gtagta
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by gtagta on Feb 18, 11 7:23 AM
luv it

Go to: