Please post your REVIEWS for Lapland Solitaire here!

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Dec 21, 14 6:11 AM
Good morning!

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Lapland Solitaire here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Lapland Solitaire.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgGlithui

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Lapland Solitaire here!

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Dec 21, 14 9:58 AM
It's a nice holiday game, very pretty, but I wish there was an obvious way to replay a hand - the replay ornament in the upper left doesn't seem to work unless you use it before finishing a level, which seems rather odd, and the restart in the menu only appears to restart the level you're just starting. Otherwise you can restart the whole level (morning or evening of a day) by going to the advent calendar, but not just one part of a level. Also, I wish there was an option to turn off the tips, especially when you're replaying a level. I haven't decided whether I want this enough to use a credit on it.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Dec 21, 14 11:51 AM
I agree with the comments above. You can replay the hand you're on through the menu but I don't think you can replay a specific hand, although there are only 4 hands in a section. I moved on without being perfect, I don't know if you have to be within so many cards or it just doesn't matter.
All of the above just doesn't matter, the game is bright, cheerful, lovely Christmas music, pretty Christmas scenery, it's perfect for the holidays. I actually fell in love with the game on the opening screen where you had to enter your name. It's written in beautiful ornate script that I really like. The feel of the game is good, too, the way t he cursor moves and clicks, the sounds, all that stuff.

[Post New]by Fiat500Gucci on Dec 21, 14 12:17 PM
Cute game however needs spellcheck. In the game "Seasons Greetings" is misspelled as "Seasons Greatings".

Edited on 12/21/2014 at 12:17:52 PM PST

saphhire
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by saphhire on Dec 21, 14 6:51 PM
Fiat500Gucci wrote:Cute game however needs spellcheck. In the game "Seasons Greetings" is misspelled as "Seasons Greatings".
It wasn't an error they said that to state it's a great game aHAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL

dlylight
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by dlylight on Jan 6, 15 3:44 PM
Just finished playing Lapland. I really enjoyed this game. Loved the music & graphics and gifts. Very enjoyable. During the hectic Holiday season it was great relaxing with this game. Loved it!

Go to: