Find a mouse.

[Post New]by vdunai1 on Dec 21, 14 8:54 AM
Does anyone know where the mouse is on level 1 #8?

blackbirdess
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

Re:Find a mouse.

[Post New]by blackbirdess on Dec 21, 14 9:22 AM
He's peaking out through the window of the door, quite hard to find in this one.

mbmb6868
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by mbmb6868 on Dec 22, 14 7:34 PM
Where is it on level 7? I've played it 9 times now and can't find it.

Thanks.

GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Dec 22, 14 7:53 PM
mbmb6868 wrote:Where is it on level 7? I've played it 9 times now and can't find it.

Thanks.

Level seven in which restaurant?

[Post New]by corporatecowgirl on Dec 22, 14 8:34 PM
On level 1-7 the mouse is in the far most left stained glass window at the top

Orchid_Witch
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by Orchid_Witch on Dec 23, 14 7:39 AM
A tip, in general, to find mice in this game, (it works best with physical speakers, not integrated ones) Flank yourself with the speakers, even moving them to either side of the keyboard is enough.

Listen to the mouse, his squeak comes from exactly where he is in the scene. If you hear him to the left, focus your attention to the left side of the screen. The hardest ones to find, I feel, are the ones hiding outside. They're easily obscured, and obviously not in the playing field.

Also, he pops up four times in each level (if you don't find him) so instead of looking wildly around, focus on a quadrant at a time. I hope that this helps. Happy gaming!

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Dec 23, 14 7:44 AM
I didn't know about the speakers thing. One thing I do when I can't find him is to press pause when I hear his squeak. I scour the screen looking for him; if I can't find him, it means he's somewhere in that area covered by the Options menu.

I miss his squeak at the end of a level, after your points and money are tallied.

Edited on 12/23/2014 at 7:44:55 AM PST

[Post New]by WaveBreaker on Dec 28, 14 4:48 PM
Is there a mouse on level 3#6? I've even let it play through just trying to spot the mouse but no luck - any ideas anyone?

Found him! He pops up at the top of the fence in the back of the scene. Hope it helps someone

Edited on 12/28/2014 at 5:04:16 PM PST

[Post New]by momniff on Dec 30, 14 6:26 PM
can anyone help me w/ level 2-10? can't find that mouse anywhere and i've played this level multiple times already.

Lisa_41
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa_41 on Dec 31, 14 11:43 AM
How about the mouse in 2-8?

blackbirdess
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by blackbirdess on Jan 1, 15 5:13 AM
Lisa_41 wrote:How about the mouse in 2-8?

He's hiding in the wheel of the ice cream cart.

blackbirdess
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by blackbirdess on Jan 1, 15 5:16 AM
momniff wrote:can anyone help me w/ level 2-10? can't find that mouse anywhere and i've played this level multiple times already.

He's in the floor between the counter and ice cream cart...if you've bought the musician he mouse is hiding behind her.

Go to: