joyzebra
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

NO WALKTHRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by joyzebra on Dec 21, 14 10:06 AM
It makes me so angry when you click on a link and are told it doesn't exist. It just shows carelessness to customers.

Re:NO WALKTHRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Dec 21, 14 12:19 PM
Hi joyzebra,

I completely understand your frustration, especially when you're told there's an available Walkthrough and then there isn't one available. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I just wanted to let you know this is being investigated further. I will update this thread again once I receive an update on this issue.

If you have any other questions, you can certainly PM me or one of the other moderators.

bfgGlithui

GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Dec 21, 14 7:02 PM
Oh boy joyzebra, sorry you were disparaged simply for wanting a walkthrough for this game. I wish I could help but this game is on my "To Play" list and I haven't gotten around to it yet. I'll give you a link to the CE forum for this game and hopefully you can get the answers you're looking for there and maybe some compassion.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/4094.page

ETA - It looks like the post I mentioned has been removed. I wonder what caused the change of heart.

Edited on 12/23/2014 at 7:05:36 PM PST

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Dec 22, 14 8:18 PM
Well, look at that ---- BF has set everything right, and the WT is now available!! You can always count on BF!!

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

NO WALKTHRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by bluejen on Dec 24, 14 9:01 PM
joyzebra wrote:It makes me so angry when you click on a link and are told it doesn't exist. It just shows carelessness to customers.

So much for the holiday spirit, Sheesh.

Go to: