POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT...ENDING(NO Explanations of ending just a cool observation)

[Post New]by NWojtanowski on Dec 21, 14 7:53 PM
I just finished playing through a 2nd time and will be playing a 3rd time because so far, depending on which of the 3 artifacts that I choose to take into the tower, I have seen 2 different endings and cannot wait to see the assumed 3rd ending. So far I took the "Jewel Artifact" First, and just finished the one where I took the "Sword Artifact". Believe it or not, IMPO, it is definitely worth playing through the 3 separate times. Loved this one best so far but, haven't played the most recent Dark Parables yet, I just recently discovered them and had to play them in order (Of course). Have almost all the CE's and will definitely be getting this one and the other 2 CE's I'm missing(Rise Of The Snow Queen + Jack And The Sky Kingdom). The ONLY ONE I REGRET GETTING THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION IN WAS...THE FINAL CINDERELLA...really should have a warning about all those spiders, I can't even play the bonus game and that's the only reason I bought the CE.

Re:POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT...ENDING(NO Explanations of ending just a cool observation)

[Post New]by NWojtanowski on Dec 21, 14 10:20 PM
OK, after finishing all 3 endings, I do have to say that I think the ending in the walkthrough, is actually the last one that I would have chosen. I do notice that, unless I missed it mentioned somewhere, the walkthrough does not point out that you will have different outcomes for whichever artifact you take, it just tells you to take the MIRROR ARTIFACT as if the SWORD ARTIFACT or the JEWEL ARTIFACT is wrong in some way. Also, it doesn't tell you where to find each of the FLOWERSTONES (which you in fact need if you want to use the SWORD ARTIFACT). It does mention it looks inactive and you then have the option to click on it and insert the item you received out of the book where you check your parable and stoneflower progress, if you don't have them all, it just stays inactive.

Go to: