bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

Blog Walkthrough for Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer Now Available!

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Apr 27, 09 10:30 AM
Hey everyone! I just wanted to pop in and let you all know that a new blog walkthrough for Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer has been posted in the blog section of Big Fish Games. The walkthrough features step by step instructions for completing the game along with annotated screenshots. Have fun!

Walkthrough - Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer

Happy gaming!

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

Re:Blog Walkthrough for Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer Now Available!

[Post New]by micah123 on Apr 29, 09 5:37 PM
i am stuck in fairmount park revisited with a snake in inventory and nothing in the walkthrough. thanks for your help.

teos
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by teos on Apr 30, 09 1:50 AM
I am stuck in High School revisited, Franklins Experiment kite but nothing to go with it and nothing in walk through but thanks

[Post New]by cjrealamerican on Jul 7, 09 1:32 PM
How far can you go in this game. I have reached a point where I get no new items, and no challenge. Am I missing something I should be doing. Right now I'm bored stiff with the game.

[Post New]by stars15k on Jul 14, 09 4:51 PM
Hello! My first visit here. I have a concern or question about this game. As Ira Einhorn is still living and will spend the rest of his life in jail, who is earning the money for use of this crime for this game? The Maddox family? A charitable organization? I've been wondering. Einhorn is still voicing his opinions on stuff, as I have seen he is "hired" as an Op-ed writer for a newspaper not that long ago. I matters to me that he does NOT profit from this in anyway. I would much rather, even HOPE, he is really, really mad about it all. Serves his sorry **** right for his crimes that he is in jail, now to hear he is given an outside voice makes ME mad.
Just wondering. It makes a difference to me whether or not to purchase this game.

Thanks.

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Dec 3, 09 11:46 AM
stars15k wrote:Hello! My first visit here. I have a concern or question about this game. As Ira Einhorn is still living and will spend the rest of his life in jail, who is earning the money for use of this crime for this game? The Maddox family? A charitable organization? I've been wondering. Einhorn is still voicing his opinions on stuff, as I have seen he is "hired" as an Op-ed writer for a newspaper not that long ago. I matters to me that he does NOT profit from this in anyway. I would much rather, even HOPE, he is really, really mad about it all. Serves his sorry **** right for his crimes that he is in jail, now to hear he is given an outside voice makes ME mad.
Just wondering. It makes a difference to me whether or not to purchase this game.

Thanks.

Hi Stars, I don't know much about this particular case or Ira Einhorn specifically. I thought that federal law prohibits people in prison to profit from things like this while they are in prison. Perhaps someone with more knowledge about law can answer this.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 21, 11 1:23 PM
micah123 wrote:i am stuck in fairmount park revisited with a snake in inventory and nothing in the walkthrough. thanks for your help.

Could that be the possibility of the "boxed reptile"?

Possible Spoiler, highlight to read:
If so, there's a crate box in the upper right-hand corner

MEnr56

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 21, 11 1:30 PM
stars15k wrote:Hello! My first visit here. I have a concern or question about this game. As Ira Einhorn is still living and will spend the rest of his life in jail, who is earning the money for use of this crime for this game? The Maddox family? A charitable organization? I've been wondering. Einhorn is still voicing his opinions on stuff, as I have seen he is "hired" as an Op-ed writer for a newspaper not that long ago. I matters to me that he does NOT profit from this in anyway. I would much rather, even HOPE, he is really, really mad about it all. Serves his sorry **** right for his crimes that he is in jail, now to hear he is given an outside voice makes ME mad.

Thanks.

I googled Ira Einhorn and there's a 5-6 page story written on the case and the difficulty of getting him back into the U.S. and within that story it states that the Maddux WON a civil lawsuit against him worth millions of dollars. They never expect to see any of the money but they KNOW that Einhorn will NEVER see any profit from ANYTHING sold concerning him.

MEnr56

Go to: