hollie96
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

Free copy of Azada 'for a friend'.

[Post New]by hollie96 on Apr 27, 09 11:58 AM
Received mail from BFG today with a postcard to give a free copy of the original Azada to a friend. Obviously I already have it (wish just once I'd get a postcard with an offer for a game I don't already have), and I don't have any friends or family who would be interested in getting/playing this game.
If anyone here (wants to be my friend! LOL) doesn't have it and is interested in the offer code, pm me and let me know and I'll pm you the info.

Re:Free copy of Azada 'for a friend'.

[Post New]by nykelli1843 on Apr 27, 09 12:57 PM
Curiously enough, my boyfriend got this card last week. He doesn't even play BFG. He originally bought me a membership year before last, then I switched to my own credit card and new player name.

He got the card, I didn't, lol.

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Apr 27, 09 12:59 PM
I just e mailed the information off to a friend and sister in law I'm trying to get hooked.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Apr 27, 09 1:10 PM
This is so nice of you, hollie. I'm sure somefishie out there will take you up on this generous offer.

I gifted our FREE game postcard forward to someone already. I love the Azada's and hope my fishie friend will too once she gets her fins in the game play.

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Apr 27, 09 1:13 PM
That is nice of you, Holli. I received mine today and gave it to my daughter.

maabea9116
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by maabea9116 on Apr 27, 09 2:27 PM
I got the same letter from Big Fish as I too have bought the game.

LOL I'm thinking from the "generic sounding" code word on the certificate, that it is the same code for anyone who got these gift certificates. I would be curious to see if it is indeed the same code word, in that case everyone can own Azada.

But I suppose that is the purpose, to interest your friends and family in Big Fish and get them started, no matter how many get the game for free. It's basically a marketing technique. Get a free game, hook them for life like the rest of us fishies lol.

I am giving the certificate to my daughter in college.

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on Apr 27, 09 5:20 PM
the game code i was sent is for spa mania but i already own it if someone who received azada would like to swap codes send me a message as i dont have azada yet.

exalthim2
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by exalthim2 on Apr 27, 09 6:09 PM
Hi hollie96, if it's still available I'd like Azada. I haven't played it yet. I'll pm you
Kim

bigwhalez2
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

[Post New]by bigwhalez2 on Apr 27, 09 8:12 PM
Speaking of giving a free game away.....

I received a postcard from today with a coupon code for a free copy of the Hidden Expedition: Everest. If you need this game, please PM me!! I believe this game is on Felix's Favorite list!

blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

[Post New]by blingykins on Apr 27, 09 9:06 PM
*sniff* no freebies for Blingy

[Post New]by Bizzens on Apr 27, 09 10:44 PM
I know this is off-topic, but I am stuck on Book 8, the tomb....what do I do with the sarcophagus? I've clicked on it, but nothing happens! I can find one skull, but not the other! Other than that, I've found everything. But it won't let me put in the code, I don't know why...any help? Please? I've been stuck for days! This is the only "active" thread about the game right now..thanks in advance if anyone can help!

Edited on 04/27/2009 at 10:47:20 PM PST

RainCat
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by RainCat on Apr 28, 09 6:43 AM
Does anyone know if these coupons work with the Mac versions of games?
I really want to give mine to my mom, a Mac person.

mews
Salmon
Salmon
2,854 Posts

[Post New]by mews on Apr 28, 09 8:19 AM
I've never received any postcards or coupons, ever!
Haven't even got my Felix yet

ETA: sorry Bizzens I can't remember, it's so long since I played it.

But there is a game forum for Azada, click at the top of this page 'Find your game forum', Azada is on the list there

Edited on 04/28/2009 at 8:23:40 AM PST

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Apr 28, 09 8:48 AM
Love getting these postcards for my daughter she loves the free games.

[Post New]by okletmewin12 on Apr 30, 09 7:39 AM
hi all ~ i just got the postcard with code in morning mail

i know it's intended to be a mktg tool to introduce others to the site but i have no one that i can think of that would actually use it, so figure may as well offer it here, if nothing else maybe it will get someone interested enough to buy the sequel!

it's a very generic code i'm sure it would work for anyone, leave me a PM and i'll msg back the code when back to puter in a few hours

oh, and it's a felix fave, so is the sequel, so it should qualify for the promo too, not sure on that since it's free, but definitely if you decided to buy the sequel, it would qualify as a purchase towards the promo if you're only one away from an item you want (think of it as half price if you get both azadas for one club credit)

[Post New]by tambone1122 on May 8, 09 11:53 AM
I GOT A CARD FOR THE FREE GAME IN THE MAIL TOO I ALREADY HAVE THIS GAME AND LOVE IT IF ANYBODY HERE WANTS THIS GAME JUST LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GIVE U THE INFO I DONT NEED IT AND HATE FOR IT TO GO TO WASTE.

Go to: