tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Wee Woo Splash..?

[Post New]by tammytheo on Dec 21, 14 10:18 PM
While I was in game's main menu, I clicked somewhere (I have no idea where exactly I clicked on) and a mini game with the above title (I think) appeared all of a sudden. In this game, little Paige has to put out fires from a fire truck?! The thing is, I exited the game without playing it and now I'm trying to go back but I have no idea how to do so since I don't know what granted me access to it the first time. Has anyone else seen this mini and knows how to gain access to it? Where in the world did I click on the first time? ... LOL!

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

Re:Wee Woo Splash..?

[Post New]by _DD_ on Dec 22, 14 10:15 AM
Thanks for the tip, tammytheo!

For the minigame in "Emily's New Beginning":
On the main page, click on Emily, then Paige, then the name of the game (Emily's New Beginning).
The minigame's name is indeed Wee Woo Splash.
I didn't find out, though, how to master it (how to let her hold the hose to reach the fire), lol.

Not my own finding - I remembered that I saw (and saved) something similar posted about a minigame in "Delicious - Emily's Honeymoon Cruise Premium Edition":

On the main page, where Patrick and Emily are relaxing on the beach, click first on Patrick, then on Emily, then on the name of the game (Emily's Honeymoon Cruise). This triggers a boat race game there.

... and tried it here. It might be an extra feature in some Emily games, or maybe at least the CE's.

Edited on 12/28/2014 at 5:04:13 AM PST

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Dec 22, 14 10:19 AM
I think those mini-games are finicky. I never managed to get it in Honeymoon Cruise and I had the premium version.

blackbirdess
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by blackbirdess on Dec 22, 14 10:23 AM
WOW!!!! I never knew that! Thanks so much for sharing guys! I'm going to see what else I can find!

Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Dec 22, 14 4:49 PM
Thanks, guys, for giving us the scoop on the hidden game! I'm not surprised, as there was one in Honeymoon Cruise, too, but I hadn't thought to look for one in this new game. I was able to make the game appear right away, but I'm finding it a bit hard -- am enjoying it anyway.

Sherry (going back to playing Holiday Season for the umpteenth time, this time in "advanced" mode)

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Dec 23, 14 1:54 AM
Sherry__Rose wrote:Thanks, guys, for giving us the scoop on the hidden game! I'm not surprised, as there was one in Honeymoon Cruise, too,

Thank you, Sherry__Rose! It was your name (as "SherryRose") that I have in my notes for the Minigame hint in "Delicious - Emily's Honeymoon Cruise Premium Edition" that I mentioned above.
I just don't remember anymore where it was posted.

blackbirdess, welcome and if you find some more in other Emily games, let us know, ok.

Edited on 12/23/2014 at 1:56:02 AM PST

[Post New]by MunchkinKat on Dec 23, 14 3:11 PM
Is this possibly one of the hinted at "Knock Knocks"? Supposedly there are four of them?

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Dec 23, 14 4:46 PM
MunchkinKat wrote:Is this possibly one of the hinted at "Knock Knocks"? Supposedly there are four of them?

No, the "knock knocks" are an action you take anywhere in Level Two to summon Edward. After four "knock knocks," you'll get the award. Wee Woo Splash is a hidden mini-game.

Highlight to learn how to get the "knock knock" award: In the Level Two restaurant, click on the door four times.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Dec 24, 14 2:21 AM
You're welcome _DD_ (though finding out about it was purely accidental ) and thanks for the tip too. It worked like a charm!

So, other "Delicious" games have hidden little surprises like this? Wonderful games... Fun and delightful! And quite challenging at times too especially in advanced mode!

Glad to see this forum changing course towards a happier direction as well!

blackbirdess
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by blackbirdess on Dec 24, 14 4:16 PM
I agree Tammy, I've found the two secret games mentioned in this tread now (thanks all) but clicking around haven't found any more in any other games.

donnaknight10
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by donnaknight10 on Dec 25, 14 3:11 AM
oh wow thanks tammytheo for the tip/happy accident lol

thanks DD for telling me how to find it

here I was thinking I had played enough today,
but not now im back to play "wee woo splash"

Edited on 12/25/2014 at 3:13:17 AM PST

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Dec 25, 14 4:03 AM
Thanks for the info that there are no others, blackbirdess, and most welcome, Donnaknight (I hope you'll manage better in the little game than me <g> ).

Happy gaming and Merry Christmas, everyone!

donnaknight10
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by donnaknight10 on Dec 26, 14 2:29 AM
_DD_ wrote:Thanks for the info that there are no others, blackbirdess, and most welcome, Donnaknight (I hope you'll manage better in the little game than me .

Happy gaming and Merry Christmas, everyone!

Merry Christmas to you too DD

but I wasnt able to find the mini game and I clicked everywhere lol
im a sad little fishie

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Dec 27, 14 1:15 AM
donnaknight10 wrote: but I wasnt able to find the mini game and I clicked everywhere lol

aww, donnaknight, what a pity -- not 'everywhere', lol: did the sequence "click on Emily, then Paige, then the name of the game" not work for you? I didn't even have to "aim" precisely - middle of their faces and somewhere in the game name sign... sorry, no idea what could cause a different behaviour (it can't be a restriction for MAC users, I hope?!).
Thanks for the good wishes.

donnaknight10
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by donnaknight10 on Dec 27, 14 2:04 AM
while reading your last post, I had a light bulb moment
and I realised where I was going wrong - what a dummy,
I was waiting for the name of the mini game to come up ie wee woo splash to click on.

so as soon as I clicked on Emily and Paige and then the name of the game ie Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition
surprise surprise surprise....the mini game came up
and I scored 25 points woohoo haha

thanks again DD

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Dec 28, 14 5:02 AM
donnaknight10 wrote:while reading your last post, I had a light bulb moment
and I realised where I was going wrong - what a dummy,
I was waiting for the name of the mini game to come up ie wee woo splash to click on.

Interesting... I've made the "directions" blue now in my original post above and edited the game names in, so they can be seen and understood easier.

Congrats on the score!

Edited on 12/28/2014 at 5:05:52 AM PST

donnaknight10
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by donnaknight10 on Dec 28, 14 6:27 AM
your directions were wonderful DD,

I just needed to read them lol

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Dec 28, 14 7:36 AM
Thanks, donnaknight but could be improved, obviously - no wonder, with all these "game names" in there, lol, but with the minigame's name, I only meant to confirm tammytheo's question.

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by onlygames on Feb 3, 15 7:25 AM
Where is Edward?knock knock? Can't find anything to help.

Go to: