Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Elixir of Immortality

[Post New]by Mickeycb on Mar 9, 13 8:30 PM
I really enjoyed this game. The only fault I could find was not having a map, in order to jump locations. Going back and forth was a bit tiring. But overall, I did not think the HOS were difficult, and I didn't think the puzzles were difficult. When you play everyday, like I do, I guess I'm just use to it. Loved the story line, although it didn't grab me enough to really want to find out what happens next. But even with that, I really enjoyed this game. It was not difficult and if you pay attention to your "diary" it will tell you exactly what you need to do, aside from the obvious tasks. That part was well done!! No voiceovers, which is always a plus for me, since it takes less time for me to read it, than it does for the character to say it. Great Game!!

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on Jun 6, 13 8:54 AM
More Fun Than Expected

BASED ON DEMO ONLY

Based on the trial, this game is primarily HO, with the occasional puzzle and a bit of adventure to give the gameplay some direction.

The story is a light hearted 'quest for the elixir of life', as you'd expect from the title. You are a detective undercover as the manservant in a castle full of odd characters, all suspects in the murders of several previous manservants. Not a safe working environment!

The graphics for this one are better than I expected and handled widescreen without any distortion. Music was light and upbeat. No voiceovers.

The HO scenes were clear and most of the items were in plain view, which isn't to say that they were too easy to find, I'd say they were medium level difficulty. You do return to previous HO scenes, which I don't mind - once. Some scenes had too much rust for my liking.

In all, I will probably pick this one up for those days when I'm feeling too lazy for an adventure game, and want to stare absentmindedly at the screen

[Post New]by zipperdyda on Mar 18, 14 9:12 AM
I love this game, have a problem though, in the table scene the last object is a kiwi? I can't find a kiwi. Have found all the others I don't think there is one, going through the scenes from the walkthrough there is not a kiwi. Please can someone help with this as I am stuck.

Go to: