Ocean Stairs - Steps to Cottage

Re:Ocean Stairs - Steps to Cottage

[Post New]by missannie55 on Sep 15, 10 12:38 PM
You all can KMA!! what kind if Fraggenagle Bull is this S_____??!! Are you gonna help or not?

You don't help, and it's just frustrating, I paid for a challenging game ........ but Dang!!!

Huh......... you wanna help out here a little? Dang!!!!!

[Post New]by missannie55 on Sep 15, 10 12:39 PM
You all can KMA!! what kind if Fraggenagle Bull is this S_____??!! Are you gonna help or not?

You don't help, and it's just frustrating, I paid for a challenging game ........ but Dang!!!

Huh......... you wanna help out here a little? Dang!!!!!

[Post New]by dolphinluva123 on Sep 19, 10 5:58 AM
anewme69 wrote:I can't find the last typ writter key,,,and what is this about a raven game, bridge.ever mind i did it
i'm with you on that on, anewme69, i can't find it either, and it's driving me CRAZY!!!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 19, 10 6:02 AM
dolphinluva123 wrote:
anewme69 wrote:I can't find the last typ writter key,,,and what is this about a raven game, bridge.ever mind i did it
i'm with you on that on, anewme69, i can't find it either, and it's driving me CRAZY!!!
After you play the 3 gargoyle games at the bottom of the well the twin coffins appear and you see a video of the twin girls thanking you and telling you about their brother Victor. After watching the video, you can go to the Toy Store and the R typewriter key will be in the hidden object game in the doll display case.

[Post New]by buggyfoot on Sep 19, 10 2:22 PM
cesse47 wrote:
silky100 wrote:stuck in twoplaces. I do not know how to solve the three doors in the basement or get to the cottage. I have lot of things in inventory however, they do not work on anything at this time. Please help if you can.
Silky, don't worry about the cottage...that comes much later in the game.
...It sounds like you just solved the fireplace puzzle and found the 3 doors. The order to the doors is middle, left, right. So, solve the puzzle on the middle door first and go inside ... lots to do, lots of **** areas, many puzzles. when you are finished with this door, you will have found rose and the 4th red marble. At that time you can move on to the left door puzzle.
...If you need help with a specific area or puzzle, please give more info and tell us what you have in inventory. Good Luck

[Post New]by wychwick on Sep 22, 10 8:07 PM
Help!! Done everything. All puzzles. But, I'm stuck. There are no more sparkly places fro clues.Can't get to other areas. Have 4 inventories left. Haven't seen tram, or cottage (Victor's), or library, or theater.Haven't gone any further than gingerbread house. What to do. Just wandering around same old place.

Ocean Stairs - Steps to Cottage

[Post New]by shadowlin on Oct 4, 10 1:50 PM
bfgErie wrote:To get past the gap that’s becoming an obstacle.
Perhaps a pattern could be found hidden beneath a barnacle.

[Post New]by bonnietylerabbey on Nov 7, 10 12:18 AM
this is a horrialbe game just doing my head in can not think straight just about given up and i have done plenty of these games but this one !!!!!!!! things are missing things dot work just fix one hurdle then there another do not but if you engoy your sanity

[Post New]by buddy234 on Nov 12, 10 12:40 PM
I CAN'T FIND THE LAST MARBLE

[Post New]by capcahill on Jan 1, 11 1:04 PM
I am totally lost in this game and getting confused more. Ihave opened the middle and right doors and I can't find the typewritter key v. Can someone tell me where to locate it. And what about the well and something about the gargoyles. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Jan 1, 11 5:32 PM
Welcome to the pond, capcahill!

I'll PM you the link to a walkthrough that should help you.

[Post New]by ashley__07 on Feb 21, 11 7:37 PM
the only thing i have in my inventory is a damp rag and putty knife i cant figure out were to use either one. i cant find victors cottage please help!!

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Feb 22, 11 9:59 PM
Hi ashley!

Have you got the trolley working? After the trolley stops, complete the shipwreck Hidden Object Game and head towards the stairs. You'll use the putty knife on the stair's risers and it will display the solution to the bird head puzzle, which will allow you acccess to Victor's cottage.

[Post New]by shybaby82 on Mar 9, 11 9:35 PM
WHERE DO I FINE THE LETTER R ?

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Mar 10, 11 2:35 AM
Welcome to the pond, shybaby!

The Hidden Object Game for the letter R isn't activated until you finish your tasks in the twin's area.

Good luck!!!

[Post New]by riogrande on Apr 25, 11 6:35 PM
How to get to the stairs? A barnacle - where on earth is this and where is the putty knife? I'm stuck at the swing & gravestones.......Help

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Apr 26, 11 1:34 PM
Hi riogrande!

You don't climb the stairs until very late in the game ... Once you get into the manor's basement, they can be accessed by entering the typewriter door (which is the last door you'll open.)

Good luck!

dreherg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by dreherg on May 15, 11 1:56 PM
mitchie55 wrote:this is the hardest game i have EVER played....am getting nowhere with it.....HELP PLEASE!!!!!

[Post New]by ronalei on Jul 28, 11 8:38 AM
could anyone help me plss... cant find the knife for the bear... i have 4 things in my inventory damp cloth, screwdriver, funnel and a jar of fuel.. im stuck i dont really dnt know wat to do... thanks..

[Post New]by 1987meganmarie on Sep 8, 11 8:02 PM
i need the last type writer key i need the R were can i find this

Go to: