Welcome to My Tribe forum

Re:Welcome to My Tribe forum

[Post New]by Cooch1824 on Jul 21, 12 4:26 PM
error access violation at 0x004b59e4 tried to read from 0x00000004 program terminated

This is what comes up when I try to change tribes(users).Please help me I can only have one tribe now . So I hope You can help

[Post New]by Cooch1824 on Jul 21, 12 4:31 PM
timegirl2 wrote:I need help. I'm wondering how to raise a villager's strength and stuff? Came somebody help me?

To raise a tribe members strength you have to be on level 3 in tecnology(science) and the potion is Rock,Rain Water and Golden relic. To raise a tribe members Mental strength you have to use Wood Rain water and a golden relic.
Hope this helped!

emila01
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by emila01 on Jul 28, 12 10:51 AM
springbok500 wrote:Mysteries: the one with the star get one of your islanders advanced enough in science that will activate it then put a star in it the last step do not know yet!
The one with the moon open all crates or barrels floating until u are told that the islander was covered in a white powder (moondust) that islander can then activate that mystery then put a moon in last step dont know yet!
The fountain: when one of your islanders is full in science he/she would be able to get special water from the fountain!
no. you drop someone who has had stardust or moondust on them on it. for star its stardust and moondust for moon rock.

emila01
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

i have a problem

[Post New]by emila01 on Jul 28, 12 10:53 AM
Awash123 wrote:Hi i love my tribe i never miss playing it but now i have one problem with the star and moon dust whenever they fall celestial observatory makes the boat sound i look for the star or moon dust when i just find it finally i hear its sound but do you know where it is ? its behind the buildings its always behind the lunar or celestial towers only i cant get them and i'm losing many of them is there a solution for MY PROBLEM ???
demolish the tower.

emila01
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by emila01 on Jul 28, 12 10:55 AM
timegirl2 wrote:I was wondering if there was a walkthrough for this particular game and if there ever will be?
just search my tribe walkthrough on your internet browser.

emila01
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by emila01 on Jul 28, 12 10:57 AM
Cooch1824 wrote:
timegirl2 wrote:I need help. I'm wondering how to raise a villager's strength and stuff? Came somebody help me?

To raise a tribe members strength you have to be on level 3 in tecnology(science) and the potion is Rock,Rain Water and Golden relic. To raise a tribe members Mental strength you have to use Wood Rain water and a golden relic.
Hope this helped!
you can also use stardust but it increases stuff randomly.

emila01
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by emila01 on Jul 28, 12 11:02 AM
nicoquebec wrote:
AmMcHugh wrote:
naenae911 wrote:
Alrydian wrote:
springbok500 wrote:How or where do u collect rainwater?

You can't collect it, you just mix your potions while it is raining.
There is a potion to make it rain.

Thats what you do. I kept looking for a bowl or bucket kind of a thing.

So to collect rainwater, you need to make the potion to make it rain and then mix the same potion again while raining?? what is the potion for rain??

Also, does anyone know anything about the mystery flower plant?

Regarding the mystery flower plant (if we are talking about the same mystery !!!) you need to bring to it a legendary farmer and the flower will produce berries.
Have a nice game
if you are talking about the one with rings you complete the pattern and get orange flowers.

emila01
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by emila01 on Jul 28, 12 11:05 AM
nicoquebec wrote:Good Day Sea Players
Since a couple of days I'm playing this funny game, which is at least faster than Virtual Villager !!
I already moved to a second island (a mystake, believe me or not !!!) and on this new one I got the famous fontain. I bring a tribal legend (full science's skill) and a legendary scientist to the fontain, a message appear that they will bring a water sample to the lab for more analyses but nothing more happen.
After checking on this forum, looks like that what I did it's correct, but did I missed something ?
Short tips :
Food,wood & rock storage : 600 units max / each
Stardust on a charactere will increase one skill or physical/mental strength
Moondust on a charactere will change only hair style (as I noticed)
Condition of crates/barrels does not suggest what you have inside (bad or good)
Thanks a lot for your help and have a funny trip
make a potion with fountain water, golden relic, and mushrooms then put it on a tribe member age 65+

[Post New]by britney2501 on Aug 12, 12 7:20 AM
springbok500 wrote:Mysteries: the one with the star get one of your islanders advanced enough in science that will activate it then put a star in it the last step do not know yet!
The one with the moon open all crates or barrels floating until u are told that the islander was covered in a white powder (moondust) that islander can then activate that mystery then put a moon in last step dont know yet!
The fountain: when one of your islanders is full in science he/she would be able to get special water from the fountain!

You have to put 3 stardusts in straight away after each other, then ditto with the moon one.

[Post New]by britney2501 on Aug 12, 12 7:54 AM
ellen941 wrote:I only play the PC version of this game and would like to know how do I get my tribes members to build a ship. I tried the FB version but it looked strange and was slow. I like the PC ver. better. Also is there a place to look up the potions that I've found? I really don't want to keep a journal.

I agree. I have played the FB version but it is boring compared to the great graphics and excellent gaming in the PC version. You can find all of the potions on many cheat websites. Also, when I go on the FB version, it says that it is offline now. Was a bit disappointed but in the end, decided I would buy the PC version again after being without it for a year when my old computer broke.

Happy Gaming ,Britney!

[Post New]by britney2501 on Aug 12, 12 7:59 AM
arthurC wrote:Wonder if anyone can help.

Is this game similar to Settlement?

I've always been very wary of trying games like this because I don't usually understand what on earth is goin on, but I tried Settlement and I loved it .. so if it is similar, I'd like to give it a shot..

JO

I've never played Settlement, but I do know that My Tribe is the best game on the PC I have ever played so I would definately give it a try and plus, if you don't like it, you can easily uninstall it.

[Post New]by RBTrout07 on Aug 13, 12 1:16 PM
Can anyone tell me if you have a tribe already started on another island, can you also go back to main menu and where it says "start new tribe" click on that an also start another tribe on another island? or do you have to wait to build a boat..
i have just started this a few days ago and also learned a lot from all of your informative post.. thanks. One thing i learned to keep from making a big mistake is the put the game on pause before i leave, just in case i don't get back and someone dies on me by mistake. lol I also play in normal speed and every so many hours my people will age.
I helped make a tribal ledgend person with max in all fields and mental and health and let them do the mystery objects when needed. so far i have done the one with the moon and the red stone object,, and the fountain is as far as i can go until i get a person 65 yrs of age or older lol
afraid to open the bad crates/barrels, for one i opened turned my 35 yr old female grey lol
I assign different people to several different types of work and the children to one or two so when the become of age (14) they will start working, however i can use the children 3yrs and older to pick up the mushrooms, guana poop, golden relics, star and moon dust and leave the others working..
still learning and reading posts to avoid a lot of mistakes lol
thanks for an very interesting game.. i just came off of 3 finished games of totem tribe and that was awesome also.. so i tried this for a break lol right!!

[Post New]by 1zp23456789 on Aug 31, 12 1:09 PM
When a tribe person dies does a gravestone pop up like the in the Facebook version

hermette
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by hermette on Oct 6, 12 7:45 PM
MCummings wrote:That also took me awhile until I found this website that had stuff for the game. I dunno if I can post the address here or not. Its a spoilers page. It has a list of all the potions and what they do and how to solve all the mysteries.

Yeah, that's what I'm looking for too. I don't know why you couldn't post it.

hermette
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by hermette on Oct 6, 12 7:51 PM

If I remember correctly, for the star mystery, you have to put 3 stars in it.

[Post New]by Keechips on Dec 14, 12 12:09 AM
Princesskyz wrote:hey can anyone help me? how do u solve the mystery of the tree with the flowers around it? all my people just say that the rings make a lovely pattern..

You have to complete the pattern of flowers around the fountain. You put the flowers where the spaces are. Personally I don't think it's worth it because all you get is the ability to plant orange flowers.

Hope this helped.

[Post New]by Keechips on Dec 14, 12 12:14 AM
RBTrout07 wrote:Can anyone tell me if you have a tribe already started on another island, can you also go back to main menu and where it says "start new tribe" click on that an also start another tribe on another island? or do you have to wait to build a boat..
i have just started this a few days ago and also learned a lot from all of your informative post.. thanks. One thing i learned to keep from making a big mistake is the put the game on pause before i leave, just in case i don't get back and someone dies on me by mistake. lol I also play in normal speed and every so many hours my people will age.
I helped make a tribal ledgend person with max in all fields and mental and health and let them do the mystery objects when needed. so far i have done the one with the moon and the red stone object,, and the fountain is as far as i can go until i get a person 65 yrs of age or older lol
afraid to open the bad crates/barrels, for one i opened turned my 35 yr old female grey lol
I assign different people to several different types of work and the children to one or two so when the become of age (14) they will start working, however i can use the children 3yrs and older to pick up the mushrooms, guana poop, golden relics, star and moon dust and leave the others working..
still learning and reading posts to avoid a lot of mistakes lol
thanks for an very interesting game.. i just came off of 3 finished games of totem tribe and that was awesome also.. so i tried this for a break lol right!!

I fail at My Tribe!
I made two tribes and on my second one, all my people died. I think it's a better idea to leave the game run when you leave because when you come back you have all you're kids grown up and you get tonnes of science points.

[Post New]by RaspberryFishy on Dec 31, 12 5:07 PM
can anyone tell me how to get the big red rock? It's my last mysterious object. Also can anyone tell me how to get more science points faster? I would put moondust and stardust on it but i only have one of each and i want to save those for potions and they're barely coming around.

[Post New]by Pepsiposh5006 on May 17, 13 9:32 PM
Hi! Im on a mac and I downloaded my tribe on mac version but whenever I click play the screen black for 3 seconds and then it just disappears and it says the games still running so I have to click force quit. I've already payed for the game before I even started playing it on my mac cause I used to have it on my other computer. I've tried to delete it then re-install it but it never works! Please help this is my fav game EVER! PLEASSSSSSSE

[Post New]by DeeDeeH on Oct 28, 13 8:28 AM
I have been playing for awhile, been to hundreds of islands, have had to move to a new island every day for a while now; they added a new twist to the game when they started adding babies to my tribe out of the blue. My oldest player, just turned 5000 years old, and I now have 165 islanders---they use up all the resources on an island in 24 hours and I do most of the building for them---except for the ship and the monuments---they now need 7 garden plots to feed them all and all the houses I can fit onto the largest islands I can find. Then, I plant all the trees I can, onto the beach, so when the trees are gone from the grass there are more to harvest---and believe me they need them!!! Anyway, I tried to get on last night and I can't, I guess I've taken this tribe as far as they will let me---I feel really sad; I've been taking care of them for so long with very few losses, I'm so proud of them. I will really miss them all.

Go to: